Favorite Pro Shop Brand

gamecockgop06

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
I am getting partial to the Peter Millar Summer Comfort, however the Fairway Greene Tech when available is too good of a deal sometimes to pass up.

Agree/Disagree?

There are so many.
LinkSoul comes to mind immediately.
Bobby Jones is another

I'm a big fan of Antiqua. I've yet to wear a short of theirs I didn't immediately love.

I'm liking Bobby Jones and Travis Mathews

My closet tells me Travis Mathew is my favorite.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I gotta go Travis Matthew for what I've experienced firsthand. Solid apparel that doesn't break the bank.

Love the feel and fit of Bobby Jones

I am a big fan of the Antiqua. I like Peter Millar a lot, but it is out of my price range most of the time.

I love Under Amour!

I'll have to go with Bobby Jones. Top notch stuff. Not cheap, but great stuff.

I love the class of Bobby Jones but puma has some shirts that feel incredible and are very functional on hot days.

I gotta go Travis Matthew for what I've experienced firsthand. Solid apparel that doesn't break the bank.

My closet tells me Travis Mathew is my favorite.

when it it comes to pants/shorts sizes how does TM compare to Nike or Under Armour?

when it it comes to pants/shorts sizes how does TM compare to Nike or Under Armour?

Pretty comparable to both in waist. I always find TM to be long in the leg in pants though.

So many great brands. Bobby Jones and Antigua, of course. Another good one that my club carries is Donald Ross. I tend to go with what looks good to me, more so than a particular brand, however.

Is TM a country club brand? Under Armour?

Bobby Jones for me. I have a couple of Polos and a hat (New Era makes their hats) Really love the feel and look of all three. Definitely pricey, but get them at good rates when they have sales.

Bobby Jones. Especially if it's on sale!

Is TM a country club brand? Under Armour?

Travis wouldn't be?

Travis wouldn't be?

I'm genuinely asking. I mean they sell it at golf galaxy so part of me says no. I always viewed country club brands a bit differently, but perhaps the modern trend is blurring the lines.

I've seen Vineyard Vines in a pro shop or two and wish more courses carried their golf lines as it is highly functional on and off the course.

I would say UA is in more CC pro shops than TM, but I'm also a southerner and don't see much TM in the Carolinas.

I'm genuinely asking. I mean they sell it at golf galaxy so part of me says no. I always viewed country club brands a bit differently, but perhaps the modern trend is blurring the lines.

I'm not sure honestly. That's a great point. I think they started there, but now I'm not sure using that model.

Under Armour is a definite no in my books.

I'm not sure honestly. That's a great point. I think they started there, but now I'm not sure using that model.

Under Armour is a definite no in my books.

Agreed on the last part.

Agreed on the last part.

Outside of Linlsoul, Matte Grey, and Aur, the list to CC specific brands is pretty short.

Outside of Linlsoul, Matte Grey, and Aur, the list to CC specific brands is pretty short.

Would Donald Ross make the cut of CC only apparel?

Back