Search results for query: *

1. Dr. Teeth

Dr. Teeth, Wounded Warrior Project and the Hundred Hole Hike

Hey everyone, It has been a long time since I have been on the site, but I have many friends here and I thought I would let you guys know about an event I am participating in. This coming Monday, June 23rd, I will be joining in the Hundred Hole Hike- a national network of golf marathons where...
  2. Dr. Teeth

FS: Scotty Cameron Red X3 + Seemore headcover

For sale is my Scotty Cameron Red X3 putter. It is 34" and the specs are on the sticker that I will post. Grip is worn, but other than that the putter is in good condition. $100 Also, I have two Headcovers for sale. One is a beautiful Seemore head cover that is in great condition. $20...
  3. Dr. Teeth

FS: Private Reserve Seemore mFGP2 #1 of 10

For sale is a Private Reserve Seemore mFGP2 34" putter. I have been hesitating selling this because it is such a great and beautiful putter. However, after golfing with my father this past weekend and him saying on several occasions that I am putting better with my current putter than he has...
  4. Dr. Teeth

SuperStroke grip in all black

I am on a mission to get SuperStroke to release an all black grip. They currently have them available in Japan, and they said that if they get enough interest they can do a limited run in the US. Go to their twitter feed and follow them and retweet their tweet with #superstrokeinblack here's the...
  5. Dr. Teeth

Stop the destruction of The Old Course. Please sign this petition

As many of you know, the aspect of golf that I love the most is the course itself. Well the R&A announced that they are making some big changes of The Old Course, including changing the most famous bunker in golf, The Road Hole bunker and some big changes to the 11th green to name a few. These...
  6. Dr. Teeth

End of the World... What is the last course you will play?

I was reminded today that the world is supposed to come to a sudden end in less than a month (just to clarify, I don't actually believe this). But suppose it is true, what course are you going play your last round at and with whom? And no crazy suggestions like Augusta National with Tiger Woods...
  7. Dr. Teeth

Its Official! We are moving to Colorado!

As many of you know, I have been looking for a new office in Colorado for a while and we have finally found that perfect one in Colorado Springs. I just got word today from the banks, so we will be moving in about 4 weeks. I am very excited, but very sad as well. I have loved Oregon and am going...
  8. Dr. Teeth

Bandon Dunes Resort Review and Composite Routing

As many of you know I recently played all 4 Bandon Courses in one day. I wanted to do a review of the Bandon courses, but I decided to do it a little differently. Instead of reviewing each course individually I am reviewing them as a collective (which is how you end up remembering them when...
  9. Dr. Teeth

Just did something crazy, stupid & AWESOME!!!

As many of you know I live about 3 hours from the Bandon Dunes Resort. This is one of my very favorite places in the world, so I figure that while my family was still away visiting my in-laws I would get an impromptu day and a half of golf in down there. My goal was to get a round in at the new...
  10. Dr. Teeth

I just got a Hole-in-One on a PAR 4!!!!

So the real question is if you get a hole-in-one and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound? :D I was playing at a little course by my in-laws house and there was a short par 4, measuring about 260 to the pin. I took my 3 wood out and... well the rest is history! I saw it go in, but I...
  11. Dr. Teeth

Chambers Bay this Friday. Any takers???

I have to be in the Seattle area on Friday and scheduled an afternoon round at Chambers Bay around 4pm. I wanted to see if there is anyone interested in playing a round with me?
  12. Dr. Teeth

FS: Nunchuk Shaft, TM-770 Putter, Odyssey #7, xFT Wedges w/ Spinners & more

For Sale to US only Nunchuk Shaft- SOLD TM-770 Fontana Putter with Medium Iomic grip- $80 This putter is in very good condition and comes with head cover that is also in great condition. 34". The grip is also in good condition, but I back weighted the club so it has a hole in the butt of...
  13. Dr. Teeth

SCOR Golf Survey

Hey everyone, I got an email with a survey for SCOR Golf. They are looking for some feedback and I figured since they have been so great to us, we could help them out by completing their survey. It is very short and asks about their website and other things, so if you have had a chance to use...
  14. Dr. Teeth

Flooding at my Local Course

I tweeted a picture of the flooding going on at my local course, but I had not actually gone up to the club house to see the extent of the flooding. I stopped by yesterday to see and was amazed. I previously thought it was 5-6 holes. Nope! Just about every hole on the entire course is...
  15. Dr. Teeth

Courses to Play in 2012

I was thinking about my Bucket List courses and the idea was brought up about courses to that are on our list to play this year. Here are some notable courses that I am making it a goal to play this year. Chambers Bay Bandon Dunes Tethrow Running Y Ranch Coeur d'alene Fossil Trace Wolf Creek...
  16. Dr. Teeth

Bucket List- Courses

I was just sitting here thinking about how of all of the things I love about golf, playing beautiful, well designed courses is by far my favorite. I have often said that I could play the same clubs forever if I had to, but I couldn't play the same course. Here's mine in no particular order...
  17. Dr. Teeth

2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Get Together

Hey everyone, last year we had a get together for some of us here in the Northwest and I wanted to do it again. We played at Chambers bay last year and I think the whole group had such a great time there, I think we should have it there again. Seattle area just makes a lot of sense as it is...
  18. Dr. Teeth

Travis Mathews Warehouse Sale Today

For all of you SoCal people l, especially the OC guys, Travis Mathews is having one of their warehouse sales today. If you go just remember that I wear a size Medium shirt! Haha
  19. Dr. Teeth

Anyone up for a last minute 36 holes at Bandon?

I am sure this is a stretch, but I figured I would put this out there. I am wifeless and childless this weekend, so naturally what does a golf nut do when he realizes he has a free weekend? Check the weather at his favorite courses. First thing I checked was Bandon, where the weather on Saturday...
  20. Dr. Teeth

My trip to Bandon Dunes with Oregon Golfer

This past Saturday Oregon Golfer and I were privileged enough to get to play at Bandon Dunes. This is one great perk about living in Oregon. In Feb I was able to play the Bandon Dunes course and Old MacDonald, and then this trip we played Bandon Trails and Pacific Dunes. It was a great day and...
Back