Search results for query: *

1. AshMan

Worst day of my life.

At 12:59am March 24th, my life was forever changed. That phone call was the worst news anyone can get. My little brother killed himself. He was 37 years old. I know he was having a hard time with his life and his choices, but I never thought his final choice would be to end his life. No matter...
  2. AshMan

What is the proper alignment of the club face to hit straighter shots?

So just like the question, what is the proper way to align the club face direction on irons to get the ball straight? I was at the range the other day and foun2s my irons fading way more on center struck shots than I am used to. I was messing around and trying to correct it, so I started...
  3. AshMan

Albuquerque New Mexico around X-mas time Any THPers wanna play?

So the Wife and I are taking the kids to Albuquerque New Mexico over Christmas to visit family. I am planning on getting a round in at Pakko Ridge, University of New Mexico, Ladera, or Sandia - I am able to get myself a single tee time with a good hookup, but I will find out if I can get a...
  4. AshMan

FS grips golf pride ndmc and super stroke and lamkin utx

I have 3 golf pride ndmc grips all with the callaway Chev logo the red cap ones came off my cpo apex hybrids and look in pretty good shape plenty of grip and tack. I am not sure how many rounds they have. The other one is with green cap and chev logo off an epic 3 wood that I took a few swings...
  5. AshMan

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but THP, and Team Prestige this is for you a

Its a long one so I apologize but I spent a bit of time on it. With the Grandaddy Approaching, this should get everyone pumped even more. I've been wanting to make this for a long time. Alon Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  6. AshMan

Say Hello to

My new venture. My business, What I have spent the last month or so working on and getting ready to start. After leaving the car business I figured I would do computer service, but after spending the day helping my brother around the house, mounting a TV, setting up some smart home devices...
  7. AshMan

Looking for bushnell range finder with slope and jolt

I have a friend looking to buy a range finder as a gift. He wants one with jolt and slope. If anyone has one available, let me k ow and ill help arrange the process. My friend is getting this as a gift for one of his friends. Thanks Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  8. AshMan

Freedom! I'm Free!

Finally went and did it put in my notice at work today and they told me I don't have to finish out the time for the notice and had me pack up my desk and go. So I am officially a free man and on my way to begin the next chapter of my life. I'm looking forward to keeping everyone here updated...
  9. AshMan

Making a career change with kids

So long story short, it's time for me to get out of the car biz. It's a dead end for me and not making enough income to support the family. My wife and I decided it's time for me to move on I've decided to work part time and go back to school. I figure I can drive uber and lyft, and do in home...
  10. AshMan

$500.00 Club Challenge

So I was watching Rick Shiels and Peter Finch had a little $500.00 challenge going where they got $500 to spend on used clubs, and had to build a full bag of clubs and then compete against each other. Well I thought it would be fun to try it in a fantasy kind of way, but simply posting in here...
  11. AshMan

Win Truvis Staff bag

Callaway-TruVis-Contest.aspx This is an awesome bag. No Extra Entries for me, and there will be 83 total winners nationwide. Lets see some THPer's win this.... Hopefully Me....
  12. AshMan

Dustin Johnson withdraws from masters on first tee

Wow, very shocking. So sad he had to do it but hope he will get better. Had my hopes up that he was going to take it this year. Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  13. AshMan

What would you stamp on a wedge?

Thinking of stamping my wedges and trying to come up with a theme. Got me thinking. I have some criteria. 1. It has to make sense 2. It has to fit in with golf somehow 3. It has to be fun. Movie references, fun sayings, just coming up with interesting and fun things is tough. What would you...
  14. AshMan

I think I found my hybrid.

Picked up an Apex 2 h 18 degree from cpo last week. Took it to the range, and I was crushing this thing. But not only that, I was actually able to hit this thing. It did not do my normal dead pull left. It went pretty straight and launched it great too. I think I may end up grabbing a 3h too...
  15. AshMan

Took my son to the range.

He had a great time. I think he is a natural. He was smiling from ear to ear. Will definitely take him again. Ruger 22 pistol. Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  16. AshMan

Ashman takes on pelican hill

Playing pelican today. Stableford. Perfect weather today. This is gonna be awesome. More pics to come. Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  17. AshMan

Yes this just happened...

What is going on here?!?! What is that? What has happened? In case you didn't guess it, that is right, you saw it, and it is out of this world. My Toulon San Diego being torched. I'll update when it is back. So excited and I'll give more details on it later... Plan is to...
  18. AshMan

14 years ago today...

I still remember it like it was yesterday. We were set up on a blind date, and well Tonight we celebrate 14 years of being together. We've been through ups and downs, sickness and health, and we still love each other as much today as we did at first sight 14 years ago. My has the time flown...
  19. AshMan

Playing pelican hill next week.

Next Thursday playing pelican hill Hill for my monthly stableford. Not sure which course but it's gonna be fun. I've heard it's a pretty nice track. Can't wait to get out there.... Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  20. AshMan

What part of your game needs work?

What part of your game do you feel needs the most work, is it putting, driver, fairway woods, irons, chipping? For me, I would say its a mixed bag, but hitting my fairways is definitely not a strong suit for me. lately also have been having issues with aim. yeah I'm just way off sometimes...
Back