AshMan

Passionate Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
My new venture. My business, What I have spent the last month or so working on and getting ready to start.

After leaving the car business I figured I would do computer service, but after spending the day helping my brother around the house, mounting a TV, setting up some smart home devices, fixing his computers and such, we got to talking and we came up with this. My business is basically a jack of all trades with regards to electronics in the home, wifi devices, smart devices, nest systems, ring systems, computer service and repair, home audio, home theater, smart lights, smart devices, media servers etc.

Say hello to my Company.

Digital Handyman

I am elated at the name for it. the whole thing. I have officially launched my business and am looking forward to seeing where it will go. It took a while to get the logo where I wanted it. I put a basic website up for now. and finally got my business cards, DBA and bank account all set.

Ive had a few clients for some smaller jobs, but now that I am legit, I'm going to go at it full bore, and I already have a pretty sound client lead generator that is being set up.

So hopefully I will be able to make more time to be on here as I haven't been here much lately. Its been a long road, but I have actually been enjoying doing things around my apartment cleaning, repainting, spending time with the kids and doing fun things with the kids, all while working on getting this going.

So without further delays. here it is in all its glory.

Say Hello to

dhlogo.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to reconnecting with my THP Family.

Last edited:
That's awesome man. Good luck.

Congratulations man! Good luck with the venture.

Nice! this is one of the spaces of the future. The smart home will be a huge industry. Remember us little guys when you're a billionaire.

Best of luck man! Hopefully prosperity and happiness is soon to follow!

Congrats! Hope the business does well for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The logo looks really cool and your business model sounds awesome! Congrats and good luck!

Congrats! but the link to your logo looks broken (for me).

Congrats! but the link to your logo looks broken (for me).

weird - I did the logo as an attachment via here. not a link to an external site.

weird - I did the logo as an attachment via here. not a link to an external site.
Since it's kinda what you do now...:)

Here's what I see.
c867c59eb9fb69c448609bf7fc16802c.jpg

Weird. Shows fine for me on tapa too. Attached via tapa this time.
506884e69abbca3a8889427c6a37c4cc.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
best of luck man.

Cool concept, good luck on the endeavor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck! Congrats on taking this huge step

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Great idea for a business!! I wish you much success!!!

Good Luck!!

What's the URL for the website?

Congrats and good luck with the venture

(I might have to speak to you about potentially doing something similar over here in the UK to get out of where I am.... :D)

Really like the logo and best of luck!

That's fantastic man congrats!! I'm sure you'll find great success with the business, if my family is any indication of the rest of the country, you'll have more business than you know what to do with! It amazes me how simply updating Windows, or installing a printer is lost on some of the non-technology folks.

Back