Search results for query: *

1. RatFink

The Donut Thread

Tried these two today in a moment of weakness: The cookies & cream was just too much - way too sweet, too much icing. The everything bagel had maybe a lemon glaze under the seasoning and was quite intriguing.
  2. RatFink

Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

More as a degrading reluctant agreement when asked to do silly things. Now, if I was propositioned on the other hand...
  3. RatFink

Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

I binged this series on the weekend and enjoyed it a lot. So much world to explore, which is amazing. I definitely say Okie dokie at work now...
  4. RatFink

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

The inseam totally depends on your proportions. A 5-7" inseam could be fine on a short legged person but would look like Joe here on a taller, longer legged person, whereas a 7-9" inseam could look totally ridiculous on a short person. Case in point, my friend's partner is about 6ft4in and he...
  5. RatFink

TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

Just did Fallout on the weekend. Very much enjoyed it and look forward to future seasons. Such a cool world to explore given the potential of all the other vaults and areas of the US.
  6. RatFink

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

Exactly what I want - but cannot figure out the grind/bounce combo on the RTX6.
  7. RatFink

Leftover Pizza, hot or cold?

I usually have it both ways. I will eat one slice cold and one slice warm. Something about cold melted cheese is amazing, and something about re-melted, melted cheese is amazing.
  8. RatFink

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

I think the point around pace must be enforced expectation. If the course posts "all rounds must be completed in <4hrs15mins" and enforces it, great. The expectation has been set and you know what you have to do. If they post that, and don't do anything so you have rounds dragging to 5, then...
  9. RatFink

The footprint at address is way closer than I expected
  10. RatFink

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

The course I was a member of last year has allegedly implemented GPS trackers for players to maintain pace. Hilariously, I am pretty sure the Median time for all my rounds there outside of tournament conditions was about 3:45. I may have experienced 1 over 4 hours, but otherwise it was almost...
  11. RatFink

Do you eat leftovers?

I have been eating the same pot of lamb stew for the last 7 workday lunches, and at least 2 dinners.
  12. RatFink

Best TV show opening theme

JAG
  13. RatFink

Best Wireless Grill Thermometer?

If you don't need to be on a rotisserie, I like my Thermoworks Signals set up. Or you can go cheaper with their Smoke + Wifi hub set up. I went Signals because it controls the fan as well for my Kamado.
  14. RatFink

What is a simple food you would never eat?

White rice is a nothing food for me. Oatmeal reacts very poorly with my stomach.
  15. RatFink

Cooking fish in microwave at work

I did it the other day to prove it can be done covertly. I had salmon I had smoked that I put underneath the thai curry sauce that I had to go with it, and warmed it up on power level 6 for 2mins and no one was the wiser. The key that people forget with microwaves is that they are tuneable...
  16. RatFink

Really thinking of adding in two of these - a 46 and a 50, and then blending into a 54/58 RTX6.
  17. RatFink

The last “must buy” release for you?

Can't stop thinking about the RTX6 wedges.
  18. RatFink

New Road House movie, are you in?

Watched it, and it was as other said, delightfully stupid. But a very thin shadow of the original.
  19. RatFink

Rotisserie chicken

Rotisserie chicken when done properly is the ultimate form of comfort food. It can be dressed up or down for any occasion and can produce so many dishes.
  20. RatFink

Best Marvel Movie

I just do not care about Marvel anymore. The phase of super heroes is over, the rise of the historical fiction is coming I'd say. And I'd replace mindless superhero movies with mindless gigantic monster flicks.
Back