Search results for query: *

1. Par5zN2

WITB - Par5zN2

Just picked up the new bag from the embroiderer. I know some don't care for names on their bag but this is something I've been doing for years now. This is also V2 of my R/W/B theme and I really like the way the SWAG Covers look with this setup.
  2. Par5zN2

Tiger goes long to Matt Agonis

https://fb.watch/rmePpYnhLl/ Matt is a longtime family friend, my son was his Best Man, he and his family are wonderful people. Yesterday at The Masters his quick wit made him a winner and I thought this deserved a post here at THP.
  3. Par5zN2

How do you travel with golf shoes?

Heading to AZ tomorrow evening, I’m using this shoe bag for this trip.
  4. Par5zN2

WTB THP Coins (Ball Marker)

If you have any of these and are interested in selling them, I'll be happy to buy them. Especially the Folds of Honor THP Coin; being retired AF that one has special meaning to me, I've even given one to another retired friend and if I was able to get more I would gift those as well.
  5. Par5zN2

Do You Use a Ball Retriever?

My grandfather taught me this game when I was 13. When we played, every time we'd come to water on a hole he would say, "Jimmy, wave the group behind us through while I look for a few balls." He'd then pull out his ball retriever. I hated that ball retriever, so much so that I have never...
  6. Par5zN2

Ben Hogan Golf Company - Round 3

I just read on the internets that Perry Ellis bought Ben Hogan Golf and will relaunch the brand in November 2023. https://benhogangolf.com/
  7. Par5zN2

For Sale Taylor Original One Mini Driver & RSi 2 4 Iron

Moving on from these two clubs offered to THP Members in the US. Price includes shipping for Albatross Members, add $10 for shipping for Non-Albatross Members. Will consider trades for putters; I play blade putters but am interested in mallets. TaylorMade Original One 11.5* Mini Driver - $200...
  8. Par5zN2

For Trade SWAG Golf The Chicago Style Handsome Putter and Head Cover

Offered for TRADE is my unopened Swag Golf The Chicago Style Handsome Putter and Head Cover; clearly brand new. I'm looking for trades plus cash if necessary. Feel free to make an offer with items I'm interested in: - High-End blade putters; Scotty, Toulon, Evnroll, Bettinardi - High -End...
  9. Par5zN2

For Sale THP Putter Covers, Titleist TS2 3wd, TaylorMade M2 3wd (both with upgraded shafts)

THP Blade Putter Covers - SOLD Titleist TS2 16.5* 3wd - TaylorMade M2 HL 16.5* 3wd -
  10. Par5zN2

For Trade Fujikura ATMOS Touir Spec 6S Shaft

Received this shaft at the THP Wilson Driver vs Driver 2 Staff Proto event. It was only used to test the driver at the event and has been sitting in my office since. I do not have any plans of using this driver shaft in the future, and I'm uncomfortable selling it, so I'm offering it up for...
  11. Par5zN2

Suggestions for a 3 Wood

I don't currently carry a 3wd but I'm ready to put one in play. I'm looking for suggestions with the following criteria: 1. Head needs to get the ball in the air quickly/easily 2. Would like to play a stock shaft; I hover at 100mph swing speed with a driver so I play stiff shafts 3. I have a...
  12. Par5zN2

Building a house on a hill country course

Not mine. Seen on Cedar Creek in San Antonio this morning.
  13. Par5zN2

For Sale Mizuno Leather Pro Cart Bag

2018 Mizuno Pro Cart Bag Used from Aug 18 until Jul 19 on a cart. Has normal wear and tear, but honestly, not much; very well taken care of. Mizuno brand pro cart bag from 2018. Awesome usability and magnetic pockets. This bag is way more functional and easier to use than the 2019 model...
  14. Par5zN2

For Sale Callaway Epic Flash 9* Head

Epic Flash 9* Head with Headcover - $175 Shipped No issues, I just couldn't get it to work for me so I went back to my 10.5* Epic.
  15. Par5zN2

Embroidering Name on Bag

My friend shows up at the course last weekend with a new gift from his wife, a new bag with his name embroidered on the bottom pocket. I thought it looked fantastic and it turns out it was inexpensive; he said it cost less that $15 to have it done. Since I recently purchased a new bag I, too...
  16. Par5zN2

FS: Cobra F8+ Driver with EvenFlow Blue Stiff

Cobra F8+ Driver - EvenFlow Blue stiff shaft - Original Arcoss grip never activated - Stock length 45.5 - Original headcover in new condition; it was not used I would rate this at 9 of 10, with no visible damage or ball scaring; it's not brand new so I can't rate it a 10. Seriously, this club...
  17. Par5zN2

FS/FT - Scotty Cameron Select Laguna 35"

Scotty Cameron Select Laguna 35" Practically brand new $240 Will only trade for a comparable amount of Titleist AVX balls white or yellow, or a combination of these colors.
  18. Par5zN2

FS - Exotics EX9 3 Wood 15 Long

Tour Edge Exotics EX9 15 Long Aldila Rogue 110 MSI 60-3.4-S Shaft Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Midsize Grip No Headcover or TEE Tool (I can pack a tool if needed) Condition - I'm guessing 8/10 $50 Shipped
  19. Par5zN2

WTT - Cobra F8 Head for a Cobra F8+ Head

Trade made, lock it up... I'm hoping to find someone who has the F8+ but needs the F8, let me know.
  20. Par5zN2

Have you tried to teach your wife (gf) to play golf?

My GF has mentioned that she'd like to play golf with me so I've offered lessons, she's not interested. She says she'll play if I teach her. Well, from my past experience (trying to teach the ex-wife many years ago) trying to teach a significant other is a bad idea. Has anyone here been...
Back