Search results for query: *

1. mesaman777

DC MD VA Area Chat

FC is my favorite club in the area. I actually like it more than Kinloch. A few members play in our men's association. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  2. mesaman777

DC MD VA Area Chat

Ralph is a player! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. mesaman777

DC MD VA Area Chat

Last couple of months. 2:30ish every night. Sucks. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  4. mesaman777

DC MD VA Area Chat

My work buddy just moved into Wyndham and joined as well. Looking forward to playing there. He also joined the men's association at hunting hawk. League play starts Saturday. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  5. mesaman777

DC MD VA Area Chat

Hunting Hawk had 200 players on the tee sheet on Friday and Saturday. That's with top dressed greens and pool noodles in the holes. Cabin fever. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  6. mesaman777

Would You Rather? Masters / Crazy Coronavirus Mob Mentality Edition

This just can't be contained. We're all going to be exposed to it sooner or later. The show must go on. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  7. mesaman777

What time of day do you play?

I'm a dew sweeper. 1st or 2nd tee time of the day. Done by 10:30 (summer months) My group has owned the first 2 tee times for several years. We always walk. Makes my wife happy too. I also like leaving work early and getting 18 in before sunset. So one extreme or the other. Sent from my...
  8. mesaman777

Do you think golf would be easier IF...

I'm the opposite. This is based off conditions at my home course. Bunker sand is usually wet and compacted and because of that I carry a 54 and 58 without much bounce. Essential for greenside bunker play. I've been playing 4 wedges for so long, that it would be difficult for me to drop the 54...
  9. mesaman777

Do you think golf would be easier IF...

I find myself waffling between certain clubs in the colder months, especially at the top of the bag. Mostly hybrids and fairway woods. 15 clubs would solve my problems. I'm ok when it's warm out. There are a couple of shots on my home course where that extra club and carry helps me when the ball...
  10. mesaman777

DC MD VA Area Chat

Work. Work. Work. My life is consumed by work. Funny thing is, I'm not complaining. I love my job. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  11. mesaman777

DC MD VA Area Chat

What's up everyone, it's been a minute. Played RNK recently and thought of you guys. It was in great shape. Also played independence which I haven't played in a really long time, and that was in excellent shape. Hope ya'll are doing well. Talk to you in another 1.5 years[emoji2957] Sent...
  12. mesaman777

Firebuilt Golf Practice Station

My wonderful Wife just got this for me. Hasn't arrived yet, but I am really looking forward to when it does. Looks like a solid piece of equipment. Anyone try it yet? https://www.costco.com/Fiberbuilt-Golf-Practice-Station.product.100461497.html
  13. mesaman777

Putting improvement choice

If you could only improve your speed or line, which do you choose? For me it's speed. It's always been speed. I always felt I had a good feel for a putts apex and other than an entire misread, I'm usually around the cup. Unfortunately I'm short. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  14. mesaman777

Wilson Duo Professional balls

Sorry if these were covered elsewhere, I didn't see anything. Anyone play them yet? Any feedback on performance, spin, feel, durability? Thanks Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  15. mesaman777

Where's the Beef?

Is he injured? I haven't seen him in any euro tour tv coverage. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  16. mesaman777

Any industrial construction guy's out there?

I'm in awe of what you guy's do and the scale in which you do it. I am currently on a site waiting for our first phase to be built. We are in trailers about 1/4 mile walk to the facility and each time I wander over to look at progress I am amazed. There are several hundred people working on the...
  17. mesaman777

New club build fun.

I thought it would be fun to post a new iron project I just finished. I bought a brand new set of Srixon Z565's, but I chose a shaft that I couldn't get along with. I didn't have an opportunity to get fit to these because they are closeouts. I knew that I could bend them to spec and change...
  18. mesaman777

WTB .355 iron shafts 4-AW in Regular

Don't mind if they are pulls. I'm thinking of pulling the S Nippon NS Pro 980GH's out of the Srixons I have posted and trying out some different shafts. Anyone have a set laying around? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  19. mesaman777

FS/FT New Srixon Z565 irons 4-AW

Just bought these new 2 weeks ago, played 1 round and discovered they are too stiff for me. Nippon NS Pro 980GH in stiff. Standard specs. I will consider trades. $600 shipped Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  20. mesaman777

Ping i200 irons

4-U, Red Dot, Power Spec, Nippon Modus3 105 regular, Lampkin Z5 Midsize grips. $450 Shipped USA Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Back