Search results for query: *

1. Blackizzz

Driver shaft change

Considering doing some experimenting with driver shaft during the winter. Particularly going from a 64g shaft, (Diamana S+ limited Stiff shaft) to a heavier and stiffer shaft at 77g (Kuro Kage S Tini X-stiff) I'm a pretty fast swinger, have a swing speed of around 111-113 and hitting it pretty...
  2. Blackizzz

Tee it up with a Tour Pro

If you had the chance, what would you do to get to tee it up with a major tour (PGA/ET) pro?
  3. Blackizzz

Sandy Greens, how would you handle them?

If you booked a round at any course, and you come up to the first green and it looks like this. What would you do? How would you plan your game/putting? Would you be frustrated that no one told you when booking?
  4. Blackizzz

Blackizzz - WITB

After a few new additions I thought it was time to make a WITB thread. Here goes: Bag: Nike Vapor Staff. The dream bag! Pushcart: Axglo trilite (walking 5-6 rounds a week wears you out without one, only bought this a week ago) Ball: RZN tour platinum, best ball I've ever played! To the...
  5. Blackizzz

Ball markers

Didn't find a thread on this when I searched (didn't bother with threads older than 2 years) What do you mark your ball with on the green? Is there a "lucky marker", or do you use just about anything? Myself, I use a US quarter from 1935, simply as that is the oldest one I've ever...
  6. Blackizzz

Swede saying Hi!

Hi Guys, New on here, looked like a nice place, so thought I might as well join in :act-up: Name is Oskar, I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I've played golf for a couple of years, unfortunately I didn't find the sport earlier. Currently work in the Swedish AF, but starting my law studies this...
Back