Search results for query: *

1. jfergus7

2019 Christmas Golf Gifts

Well my Fiancé and I decided to open gifts tonight since she is a nurse and working all day tomorrow. Let’s see all those golf gifts you are all getting over the next day or so! I got an indoor putting mat and Puttout! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jfergus7

Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup Day 2

Here’s the matches. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Started a new thread since it’s a new day! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. jfergus7

Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

Who do you like and why? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. jfergus7

WIN Callaway $500 Gift Card

Just found this one https://t.co/itScL965cm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jfergus7

Limited Edition Footjoy Camo

I am a die hard hunter and I own more then my share of camo but I can honestly say I have never worn anything camo out on the golf course. Not sure my thoughts on these. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jfergus7

Where to go?

Girlfriend and I have been wanting to take a vacation together. We have been together just over 3 years and have never really traveled for a trip just the two of us. We know we want to go somewhere warm. I would like to get in few rounds of golf and I am sure she would be happy to enjoy some...
  7. jfergus7

Taylormade US Open Staff Bag

Another contest! Love the looks of this bag! http://www.genevanationalresort.com/usopen-bag Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jfergus7

Well Done Taylormade

Back in February I was attending the local golf expo. I purchased a 2016 M1 3 Wood in excellent condition for $139. Last week while at the range practicing I noticed two hairline cracks on the crown. I took it to my local retailer and they sent in just the club head and had me hang onto my...
  9. jfergus7

Hypothetical Question

For some reason at work tonight I started thinking about this. Honestly I do not know what my answer would be so I thought I would pose it to all of you. You are given two choices which would you choose? 1. You can play 1 season on tour but only play all 4 majors, Ryder Cup & Olympics Or...
  10. jfergus7

Weekly Feherty Recap

Couldn't find a similar post so decided to start one. Actually found tonight episode much more interesting then I thought I would. I always knew Condoleezza Rice was an intelligent woman but had no idea how educated and cultured she was. Interesting to hear that she has no interest in being...
  11. jfergus7

Snell Golf FB Contest

Visit the Snell Golf Facebook page for another contest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jfergus7

Lamkin Grips twitter contest.

Visit the Lamkin twitter page and retweet your answer. By the way answer is: Grips should be replaced every 40 rounds or every 30 rounds if you’re spending a considerable amount of time at the practice range Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. jfergus7

Where is Justin?

With all the Ian Poulter talk yesterday about his clothing line closing I was looking up his stats and it occurred to me that I haven't seen Justin Leonard in a while. He has dropped to 760 something in the world and sounds like he is getting into broadcasting but I couldn't really find much...
  14. jfergus7

Any idea how old?

Was cleaning out some stuff of my old mans and came across this. Was really excited till I realized it only had one sleeve in it. Not sure what to do with it. Thinking I should just hold on to it in case I ever get to meet Jack! Would be an awesome autographed item. Sent from my iPad...
  15. jfergus7

Golf Course Videos

I was checking out the website for one of my favorite courses that I played several times this summer and realized they had a great video filmed by a drone and to be honest I really enjoyed watching it. Love seeing the courses from that perspective. Does your favorite course or some that you...
  16. jfergus7

Streels new head cover

This looks awesome! Hope he has it on the Triton this season! Sure he will! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. jfergus7

WIN- limited edition Rickie Fowler signed Puma Hi-Tops

Not really something that I would be interested in but guess signed would make a cool conversation piece on the shelf. https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/limited-edition-hi-top-sweeps?rel=0&autoplay=1
Back