Search results for query: *

1. Hammer22

Mizuno ST-Z 220 Limited Edition driver

Only 1000 of these being produced, thought it would a neat score. Just the one flex (6.0 in the HZRDUS Blue PVD) and 9.5° loft available with a unique head cover. Nice collectible for Mizuno fans.
  2. Hammer22

For Sale PING G425 LST driver head, RH, 10° - NEW

Brand new G425 LST RH 10.5° driver head, still in plastic wrap (typo in the title - not a 10° head - my apologies). Acquired this on a whim but decided not to use it. Great deal for someone that has a 410/425 shaft already. Comes with head cover, tool, and a new Arccos Tour Velvet standard grip...
  3. Hammer22

New 2020 TaylorMade TP5/TP5X USA edition

https://www.taylormadegolf.com/TP5-pix-USA/DW-WZ964.html?lang=default&cgid=tp5-pix#lang=default&start=2& https://www.taylormadegolf.com/TP5x-pix-USA/DW-WZ966.html?lang=default&cgid=tp5-pix#lang=default&start=1&
  4. Hammer22

Props to Mizuno customer service & the JPX 900F

Haven't been spending too much time on forums over the last year or so, but wanted to put in a good word for Mizuno customer service. Buddy of mine is on staff now and I decided to give their "Swing DNA" a try - it's a neat experience for sure. Was fitted in to the JXP 900F with the Modus 105's...
  5. Hammer22

FS: KBS Tour V 120-X iron shaft set, 4-AW, new pulls, w/GP Tour Wrap Midsize grips.

Tossing them on eBay shortly, please close.
  6. Hammer22

FS: TaylorMade 2016 M1 HL (17°) 3-Wood w/new '17 Kuro Kage shaft, R-flex, + HC.

Relatively nice 2016 M1 HL 3-Wood that was used for part of last season. I bought a new '17 version and swapped the shafts, so this one has the Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70FW shaft in R flex (as well as the TM Lamkin grip). No sky marks or chips, and just the usual light wear on face and leading...
  7. Hammer22

FS: TaylorMade 2017 M2 head 10.5°, RH: $209 shipped!

Never mind. For the deal I got, I'll hang on to it...
  8. Hammer22

FS: Bridgestone Antigua soft shell & wind shirt - NWOT - Large + bonus B330S balls!

FS: Bridgestone Antigua soft shell & wind shirt - NWOT - Large + bonus B330S balls! ..........
  9. Hammer22

FS: TaylorMade PSi iron set - 4-AW - KBS C-Taper 105 Stiff - STD - Mint!

Moved these to another venue, please lock.
  10. Hammer22

WTB: TM M1 hybrid Tour Issue sole weight

Wondering if anyone has a connection for the "Tour Issue" sole weights on the M1 Rescue clubs? The standard clubs come with one 25g and one 3g weight, but the TI versions have weights in several variations from 7g to 19g from what I have seen. Really hoping to find a single 16g or 19g. Have...
  11. Hammer22

FS: Odyssey White Hot RX#9 putter - 35" - New

Moving to another site. Please lock.
  12. Hammer22

FS: ProjectX 95 Flighted 6.0 & PXi 6.0 iron shaft set (.355) - 12 shafts + PX hat!

FS: ProjectX 95 Flighted 6.0 & PXi 6.0 iron shaft set (.355) - 12 shafts + PX hat! Moving to eBay, please lock.
  13. Hammer22

FS: TaylorMade HZRDUS Black 6.0 Hybrid shaft - NEW

Moving to eBay, please lock.
  14. Hammer22

FS: Lamkin Crossline Classic grip set (13)

Moving elsewhere, please lock.
Back