Search results for query: *

1. bigswinger83

Any clubs made in the USA anymore?

Anyone know of ANY clubs made in the USA? Are PXG's? Can't find any info online about it. Thanks
  2. bigswinger83

Best Classic/Retro style golf club brands or lines

I was wondering what brands out there make the most vintage or just classic/classy looking clubs that contain modern tech. I was perusing the Ben Hogan website the other day and find the clubs VERY visually appealing. I was wondering what else out there has that timeless vibe (or at least...
  3. bigswinger83

Wedge help for newbies

So, the last time I played this game I had a PW and a SW. Now, after picking up some new clubs recently, and at the advice of the gentleman fitting me, I have a PW 52 56 60 So my questions is, what wedge do I use for what? The PW is pretty straight forward...but then the 52 is an approach...
  4. bigswinger83

I'm not good at golf and i'm okay with that-is that bad?

I played 9 at the local three par the other day and when I came in from the round the bartender asked how my round went after I said "mostly bogeys or double bogeys" and she kind of winced and said "oh, that's too bad." I smiled back at her and said, actually I haven't played in fifteen years...
  5. bigswinger83

Golf club feel-varies highly between brands or?

So I recently bought a set of TaylorMade RSi1 irons. They hit beautifully, and contact with the ball feels soft as butter. They are a pleasure to hit. The guy at dicks (saw me coming a mile away) then proceeded to sell me a set of Titlelist wedges, a 52, a 56 and a 60. Because they are the...
  6. bigswinger83

Hello from rainy Vermont!

Greetings from rainy Vermont! I got back into the game because my father-in-law plays a great deal. I played in middle school and high school but drifted away from the game when I left for the Army. A new set of clubs and 6-8 trips to the driving range later, I am feeling pretty good! I...
Back