Search results for query: *

1. biggs

WITB

Wilson Staff bag or Wilson NeXus stand bag: Triton 10.5* with HZRDUS Red shaft D300 3&5 woods with HZRDUS Red shafts V4 utility iron with Recoil 110 shaft V6 5-PW with Recoil shafts PMP 52,56& 60* oil can finish with KBS shafts Scotty Cameron putter
  2. biggs

Wilson Staff

So I order a set of Wilson V6 irons, 3 PMP wedges and D300 3&5 woods. I received a tweet from Brad Syslo aka Mrparthree and DOUG THIEL with a pic of a few of my wedges with what they have surprised me with. I have ordered clubs from other companies before but have never had the level of...
  3. biggs

Which pro golfers complete game would you want as yours?

I'm watching the Tiger marathon on golf channel and I am amazed at how talented he is. So it got me thinking which pro's game I would want as my own. For a current player I like Dustin Johnson and past I am a Garry Player fan. So I want to know which pro golfers( one current and one past) all...
  4. biggs

TPC Deere Run

I played TPC Deere Run today and the course was in pristine condition. It was cool playing the course when it is set up for the John Deere Classic that is in 3 weeks with all the grandstands setup. The rough was about 4" deep and very thick but not terrible to play out of and the greens were...
  5. biggs

New guy from Chicago. Just wanted to say hey and thank Pringles for introducing me to the site. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back