biggs

Reaction score
Handicap
So I order a set of Wilson V6 irons, 3 PMP wedges and D300 3&5 woods. I received a tweet from Brad Syslo aka Mrparthree and DOUG THIEL with a pic of a few of my wedges with what they have surprised me with. I have ordered clubs from other companies before but have never had the level of interaction and customer service that I have received from them in person and on social media. If you are in the market for new clubs I highly recommend trying Wilson out. I will keep this thread updated when I receive all my clubs and will do a review.

a006cc6382f5c828b3e80ce3a70d52fe.jpg

I saw those on Twitter dude. I love it. INCREDIBLE.

That's awesome! Going over to see Brad tomorrow for a fitting and to look into some new clubs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's pretty insane- Good on Wilson Staff and those things looks sweet!

Sweet looking wedges!

Very nice looking!!

Thats so awesome dude. Wilson Staff is one of the few that just get it

SOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!

I still love my Frosty's that I picked up last year or these would be on my list for sure!

Both guys are awesome, and those wedges are even better looking in person.

I also like how DOUG THIEL can never be said or typed in any other way than in all caps

Those look fantastic! That's a whole different world of customer service. That's awesome!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

God those wedges looks amazing! SO cool os W/S to do that for you!

Thats awesome!!!

That's awesome! Congrats on the sticks and thanks for sharing their amazing CS.

So awesome!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That's amazing!

It's funny, every time I show W/S equipment pictures to my friends, they are all like "man those are gorgeous!... but I'd never game them because I don't know or like W/S, I'd rather play TM or whatever"
If I could find a good source of W/S or have the game to play some of their blades, I'd be all over their stuff (assuming they could keep up to the other manufacturers in testing).

It's funny, every time I show W/S equipment pictures to my friends, they are all like "man those are gorgeous!... but I'd never game them because I don't know or like W/S, I'd rather play TM or whatever"
If I could find a good source of W/S or have the game to play some of their blades, I'd be all over their stuff (assuming they could keep up to the other manufacturers in testing).

Have you tried the C200's? W/S has a lot of great technology in there C200 and D300 clubs

I am in love with that wedge. Awesome stuff. I had a similar situation a couple of years ago where I showed my new Wilson Staff wedge to one of their fitters at a demo day and he took it and put my initials on it. Class act.

THP Staff Proto strikes again.
That event is special.

I had experience with some W/S folks a few years ago with (different than the folks you mentioned), but they were nothing short of first class. Threw in a few extra goodies as well.

That is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back