Search results for query: *

1. M

WTB Scotty Cameron Bullseye

34 inches or longer. Blade preferred but flange is possible.
  2. M

Wedge shaft HELP!!!

Ok here goes. I currently play New Level wedges with s400 shafts but have recently been fit for miura tc201 with lagp tour axs blue 105x ( graphite) shafts. So therefore the wedges feel out of balance compared to the irons. Would I be better off playing the same shafts as in my irons just one...
  3. M

Swag WMO cover

Sold
  4. M

The conundrum of graphite iron shafts and retail

I carry a 50 54 58 wedge set the 50 has same graphite as my irons because I’m regularly hitting full shots with it. The 54 and 58 not yet....I’m testing to see if the difference is noticeable on partial shots with the higher lofted wedges. Accra, Mitsubishi, recoil, and lagp all have viable...
  5. M

Do you use graphite in your driver? If so, what weight? I’m trying to understand why graphite could be superior in a driver but not good enough in an iron. Is it the shaft weight being 130 grams that you like or the swing weight the srixon irons were built to?
  6. M

I’m not a club builder or a professional but common sense tells me If we want graphite in the club we swing the fastest (driver) why would we not want it in the irons. There are so many high quality graphite iron shafts and now in weights where they are close to steel or even the same. I can...
  7. M

LAGOLF

I play the tour axs blu 105x in my irons. Club champion has them at crazy prices. Thepeoplesclubs.com has them for $100 per iron shaft which is cheapest I’ve seen. Also this link will give you a good taste of what they are about...
  8. M

Swag WMO cover

Sealed $155 takes it.
  9. M

LAGP tour blu 105x iron shafts

I can direct you to a better price.DM me
  10. M

I fight the dreaded lefts as a righty and these have seemed to keep me from going left. I wish they were a little heavier but so far digging the performance.
  11. M

MY 6 iron is apex is 110ft with 5200 spin. Hold the greens I typically play just fine.
  12. M

I have not had the chance to try MMT shafts if you have how would you compare the two? I was surprised by the amount of ball speed I could get with the lagp and the strike patterns were tight. Definitely a unique shaft
  13. M

Has anyone else tried these besides myself? So far I’m pretty happy with stability and dispersion. Pretty stout but for heavy loaders not an issue.
  14. M

For Sale Olson manufacturing muscle retro

This is an Olson muscle retro playing at 34 inches with leather paddle grip and brown leather headcover. $1200 PayPal and shipped in USA.
  15. M

Lefty’s get priority but righties welcome too

We have a new putter maker on the block but rest assured he knows what he’s doing. Being left handed, he found the right, or "the cool" equipment was hard to come by. Fast forward twenty something years where he wanted a flowneck Anser style putter head, not available in left hand from the big...
  16. M

SWAG Putters Thread

Lots of colors pops with the slightest light shift.
Back