LAGP tour blu 105x iron shafts

Mws82

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone else tried these besides myself? So far I’m pretty happy with stability and dispersion. Pretty stout but for heavy loaders not an issue.

Attachments

• 37C3FF47-4A40-4116-BA1C-E6435ABF423A.jpeg
    37C3FF47-4A40-4116-BA1C-E6435ABF423A.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 24
Yes. I didn’t love them, but liked them. They feel a bit firm to flex to me, and didn’t test in X.

I have not had the chance to try MMT shafts if you have how would you compare the two?

I was surprised by the amount of ball speed I could get with the lagp and the strike patterns were tight. Definitely a unique shaft

I have not had the chance to try MMT shafts if you have how would you compare the two?

I was surprised by the amount of ball speed I could get with the lagp and the strike patterns were tight. Definitely a unique shaft

@Jman is probably better suited on the MMT than I am, as I didnt love them all that much. Preferred Recoil and Kinetixx Ballistic along with a couple of others. @Jman played the MMT for a bit and can probably help.

Sadly I’ve not hit the LAGP yet, but for the MMT, they’re pretty stout, to the point Eve as a strong swinger I prefer a flex down with them.

What kind of flight are you getting from the LAGP? Any idea on spin?

Sadly I’ve not hit the LAGP yet, but for the MMT, they’re pretty stout, to the point Eve as a strong swinger I prefer a flex down with them.

What kind of flight are you getting from the LAGP? Any idea on spin?

MY 6 iron is apex is 110ft with 5200 spin. Hold the greens I typically play just fine.

I fight the dreaded lefts as a righty and these have seemed to keep me from going left. I wish they were a little heavier but so far digging the performance.

I was fit into the tour axs blue 105S. I loved it. It has a combination of smooth feel with stout substance and stiff tip. Easilly as stiff as my recoil 110 f5’s. Low launch and spin. I was quoted $135 per shaft and that, however, goes beyond my budget. So as much as I enjoyed hitting them, I am looking for an alternative, or a better price. My first thought as well is mmt 105.

I was fit into the tour axs blue 105S. I loved it. It has a combination of smooth feel with stout substance and stiff tip. Easilly as stiff as my recoil 110 f5’s. Low launch and spin. I was quoted $135 per shaft and that, however, goes beyond my budget. So as much as I enjoyed hitting them, I am looking for an alternative, or a better price. My first thought as well is mmt 105.

I can direct you to a better price.DM me

MY 6 iron is apex is 110ft with 5200 spin. Hold the greens I typically play just fine.
How do they hold up against an DG X100, found a set of the LAGPs in an X flex for an absolute steal but sadly and specs are impossible to find online it seems.

Back