Search results for query: *

1. bigbov

Have You Used Turo Before?

I am heading to San Antonio next month for the Srixon Experience and was considering getting a car off Turo for the days I am there. This seems to be a less expensive option compared to renting a car at the airport. I have never used them before and was curious if anyone had? Any tips or...
  2. bigbov

Happy National Golf Day!!

Apparently May 10th is National Golf Day every year. It happens to be opening day of our local league here today as well. Happy National Golf Day! Hit them well!!!
  3. bigbov

Angry Smokehouse... WYO??

Meeting a few friends for a "business lunch" at a new place that just opened up today. What' your order??
  4. bigbov

baylrballa’s Bracket Pool Thread

@baylrballa has his bracket pool set up again and thought it deserved its own thread. Link below will take you there. Group name is HackersParadise PW: cadmonster A few of us are going to ante a sleeve of balls to make it a little more interesting. Please let us know if you want in for...
  5. bigbov

Golf Perfectly Summed Up

This sums it up…
  6. bigbov

Who's The Best??

@Canadan's post in this week's tour event thread about Rory and clean living made me think of a conversation a buddy and I had a couple weeks ago. He's also a huge golf fan and we were talking about Rory. Both of us think that if every current golfer played their best at the same tournament...
  7. bigbov

Chinese Friday - What is your order??

I tend to order Chinese take-out for lunch on Friday's. I just placed my order but was curious what you guys and girls would get? Menu is below. China Cafe Menu
  8. bigbov

Thank You SeeMore

Just a quick shoutout to the great folks at @seemoreputters. I came in 2nd in their bracket contest and received my choice of one of their classic putters along w/ their training mat and triangulator. I emailed back and forth w/ Ted and I ended up choosing a LH Black Model T w/ their RST...
  9. bigbov

Would you recommend moving to the area in which you currently live?

Must preface this with we are looking to avoid the extreme cold winter areas. My wife is a nurse practitioner and I am in insurance business. We have always planned to retire somewhere warmer (currently in Syracuse, NY area). The last few years we have been discussing not waiting until...
  10. bigbov

Hi From Syracuse

Hi Guys and Girls, Name is Adam and am from Syracuse, NY. Married w/ 3 sons (15,13,10). Used to play 3-4 times a week and got to the point I was shooting high 70'/low 80's. Last few years I have only been playing 3-4 times a season but now my oldest is on the H.S. golf team and his passion...
Back