Search results for query: *

1. madi05

WTB Cobra LTDx Max, Radspeed Xd, Callaway ST Max D or MAYBE a Ping G425 Max Head, 10.5*

I have that new Ltdx blackout stealth one in 10.5 message if interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. madi05

ASICS Gel Course

I can yeah you the boa ASICS run half size too large if it a 9 but the newest ones I have not tried yet but willing to bet save sizing according to sone reviews Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. madi05

Cobra LTDX - Which Color are you?

Pea coat and is not that glossy looking like you think I guess because the ridges and the topline is matte Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. madi05

Help me decide - ZX5 or ZX4?

I have played all 3 and I can tell you the zx4 are easier than them all but I seem to play better with a smaller head I think it’s a concentration thing so I stuck with The zx7 but the zx5 vs zx4 isn’t much in it other than the zx4 seemed to fly higher but that could have been the shaft were...
  5. madi05

WTB - .355 Graphite Wedge shaft

I have recoil wedge shaft 95 and 110 I believe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. madi05

THP the super best

[emoji1326][emoji2359] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. madi05

CONTEST 40% Off Clevelandgolf.com Contest

This was awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. madi05

DJ over hosel LAGOLF spider putter

I’ve been using one on my hydroblast and ours made my putting better but I made mine from a 85 gram tapered hybrid shaft , drilled it out a bit until it fit cost about 30 bucks I believe , I hated it with the heavier kbs shaft in it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. madi05

For Sale KBS TGI 80 STIFF flex - 5-GW

I would play the tgi over mmt buy that’s me you should try before you sell just my two cents Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. madi05

WTB Shafts for Iron Set, stiff preferred, regular ok

I have a few sets wear makeup are you looking and what brand , it’s a big price difference in it, in other words if you chose my 5-p black finish new kbs $ taper lite stiff for $150 you can but buy half that new like you were thinking in your statement , but you can get some old s300 dg or older...
  11. madi05

CONTEST 40% Off Clevelandgolf.com Contest

Great gesture and I’m in please[emoji320] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. madi05

What are your sunglasses of choice?

I’m partial to Oakley road lens on course and darker the regular wear, but I just got me sone sundogs at a golf cours that have there trueblue golf lens , I’ll be trying them tomorrow tbh lol but the frame is one of my favs so far Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. madi05

WTB LINQ Purple 6F4 for Driver, Cobra adapter a plus

Can you send me the link? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. madi05

KBS Tour-V 90 trimming instructions

I would say it’s the same trimming as the tour90 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. madi05

Tell Me About Your Iron Shafts

Kbs pgi 70 hard stepped zx7 irons and will not go back, just the feel with the great forged butter was too pleasing and I love the trajectory as well, I did try the mmt 80s and I liked those but the trajectory was lower than I like and I felt I had to jump on them a little not with the pgi...
  16. madi05

WTB Iron Shafts: 5 - PW

Wow I didn’t know they came out with a iron shaft? Can you tell me the specs ? All I see in there site is woods and hybrid shaft Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. madi05

Ping price raise?

Pings trash Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. madi05

Shiny: What new club type is your addiction?

Irons zx7 right now lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. madi05

For Sale Daito copper putter HEAD ONLY

Check dm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. madi05

Fairway Lofts - What ya got?

16.5, 21 230 ,210 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back