Search results for query: *

1. Cats04

Mizuno MP-20 Irons

The HMB's are fantastic - only been out once but been to the range a few times - better looking than my 900 Forged and easily as forgiving. I did hit mine side by side with the 919 Forged and got very similar results on the monitor, but on looks along had to go with the HMBs. I only go down to...
  2. Cats04

Swing weight Loss?

I've found my match ...KBS C-Taper Lite Reg. I like everything about them and am considering upgrading my irons or the cheaper alternative of just putting them in my current MP 53's. My concern with this move is I currently have Dynalite Gold XP Reg (I think these are approx 115-117 g vs 105 g)...
  3. Cats04

Miyazaki Kusala Black R vs S advice

Ok folks....not sure if anyone is still gaming the Kusala Series. I really love the 61S Silver I have in my 913 but I could use a little more roll out...I'm not a long hitter. I've messed around with a Kusala Black in Stiff (was a pull from a Classic) and one in a Classic. I love the feel but I...
  4. Cats04

Shipping clubs or get a Travel Bag?

So I just read the great review of the Sun Mountain travel bag and am curious to know if anyone still ships their clubs FedEx these days? I have no problem buying a travel bag, but I honestly don't travel enough by plane to justify it. Has anyone shipped their clubs to their destination via...
  5. Cats04

WTB - Cleveland Classic 310 Head at 10.5

Title says it all - looking for head only or head and shaft if it has a Miyazaki Black 61 Stiff in it. Thanks! I've got a 9.5 and I think it is just a little low launching for me - but man it is solid. Thanks!
  6. Cats04

Single replacement iron

Ok all -- I cannot be the only person to lose an iron on the course - In all my yrs golfing I've never done this. I lost my Mizuno 9 iron over the weekend and no one has turned it in. I am going to give it a few more days to see if anyone turns it in, but it is not looking good. I still really...
  7. Cats04

Cleveland Demo Day

I am curious if anyone has been to a Cleveland Demo day recently or within the last year that can provide any info on how the selection is? Do they have a wide range of Miyazaki Shafts? Wondering if it will be worth it to stop out? I do want to check out the Custom driver. It does show the...
  8. Cats04

Miiyazaki shaft help

Good Morning all, So I finally did a driver fitting/review - it was excellent but the only problem was the "lack" of shafts that the fitter had. His fitting was a bit different from the general fittings I have had in the past (I am not a long hitter/pretty straight and pretty normal ball...
  9. Cats04

Shaft fitting question

I am trying to get a question answered --- I know a lot of folks really like GolfTEC and they have received a ton of good reviews here. I like my current driver (Titleist D2) but am interested in finding a place where I can maybe get proper fit for a shaft. I currently play the made for Diamana...
  10. Cats04

GPS Unit Help

Ok - I searched and couldn't find much in regards to GPS units. I am pretty set on a GPS over a Rangefinder just due to personal preference. I know pretty well how far I hit each club and am looking for a device to look at and go. A buddy has a rangefinder and I felt like it just took to long to...
  11. Cats04

Lie angle to flat?

Not sure if this is the correct spot for this but recently bought some new irons - went thru a fitting & decided to bend my specs 2* flat instead of the normal 1* that was on my prior set. Shafts are the same just different head. It could be my swing but everything i hit seems to start out with...
  12. Cats04

Hello Hackers Paradise

Hello all, 2nd post. I am very interested in equipment and golf in general. I have been a pretty loyal Titleist guy but looking to get out of my comfort zone in 2011. Very interested in the mashie and just purchased a Supertri -- just need to get fit for one of these sweet Miyazaki shafts I...
Back