Search results for query: *

1. B

Going for practice - what clubs do you take?

Do you take the whole bag? Or a few clubs in hand? Or what :-)
  2. B

What would you buy...?

So imagine this; you get your end of year bonus... And have this itch to scratch when you want to really buy something golf related... You already have a new golf set (even two bought in 2016) extra itobori wedges, multiple woods shafts, a launch monitor, arccos, zepp, range finder, golf watch...
  3. B

HZRDUS - which shaft is it?

Sooo... Black with yellow writing. Any idea?
  4. B

Smallest sunday golf bag, with stand :)

I'm using TM Quiver at the moment, but I'm not a massive fan of those tiny stands... Something extremely small/light to take to practice/9 hole par 3 you guys can suggest? Thanks!
  5. B

What to work on next?

So I was able to keep my swing still quite compact and working well (70% power 7i 168-172 carry). I'd like some drills on leg work mostly, as even now i'm coming from the outside (granted - by 1 degree or less) but i'm unable to hit a draw. I guess that's due to not leaving myself enough space...
  6. B

Golf coaches...

So, not sure if it's the right thread but here it goes. I've been (am being) taught by guys at a school in London, that wrote a few books, taught some great players and all. Same thing they do is being taught by a guy called Mike Malaska. I've watched his YT videos and he makes a lot of sense...
  7. B

Just want to show off my 8 month progress and maybe make some chuckle :-)

As title says, first time on a course in Feb as you can see there was A LOT wrong with it :) :banghead:https://youtu.be/cglsz1VVb0o?t=11s About 4 months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LE1Ldk-Wq8 So fixed most of the angles but it was still a lot of movement. So I'm on a mission to do it...
  8. B

Golf trolleys - make me sad, annoyed and a little disappointed.

So one of the reasons i came to this forum is to talk about golf trolleys. Being based in London I have a tiny car and/or public transport to rely on while getting to the course. Carrying a 15-20lb second bag with a cart is a no-go. I've been playing for 10 months and I enjoy walking the course...
  9. B

Hey from London *UK*

Hey I'm Matt from London! Been hacking for 10 months now. I proudly believe in second hand balls - so I leave mine on the course as often as I can :alien: Taking a lot of lessons and hitting the range/course at least 3/4 times a week allowed me to break 80 twice so far. My goal is to become a...
Back