Hey from London *UK*

Beefcake

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Hey I'm Matt from London!

Been hacking for 10 months now.
I proudly believe in second hand balls - so I leave mine on the course as often as I can :alien:
Taking a lot of lessons and hitting the range/course at least 3/4 times a week allowed me to break 80 twice so far.
My goal is to become a single digit player within the next 3 years.

I enjoy doing reviews of stuff (have done so far on Reddit my bag, clubs, organising a bag and so on) so I will probably carry on with that here :)

Think that's all folks.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp.

Welcome matt

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Keep an eye out for the thread for guys from England (?). Looks like they get out and play together and have a couple of larger weekend outings with members from further away.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Keep an eye out for the thread for guys from England (?). Looks like they get out and play together and have a couple of larger weekend outings with members from further away.

Oh thats awesome! I will do for sure thx

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome and I would love to make it to the UK sometime. Great courses there

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome

:welcome:

Breaking 80 after 10 months playing? Whoa!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! You've made amazing progress in a short amount of time. I get to the UK about once a year and am only now considering playing while I'm over.

This place is amazing and super supportive, I'm glad you're here!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome Matt, and congratulations on the low scores after such a short time playing

There was a link to the pre-event thread earlier, but here is the actual event that we had this year

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...0-2016-summer-cup-the-event!&highlight=summer

Previous events have been held at Belton Woods, The Belfry, Marriot St Pierre and Close House last year so they are moved around to accommodate as many as possible (we haven't gone north of the border yet but no doubt that will happen one year)

Welcome to THP Matt!!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Back