Search results for query: *

1. PublicGolfer

FS - Scotty Cameron 5.5M and Piretti Cortino 1.5

Selling a Scotty Cameron 5.5M and a Piretti Cortino 1.5. No trades, shipping included. Details below. Scotty Cameron 5.5M $200 Condition: some small chips from an unfortunate cart-path drop on the bottom of the insert, as shown below; these are NOT visible from address; in all other respects...
  2. PublicGolfer

FS - Voice Caddie SC200 Swing Caddie 2

An excellent personal launch monitor that measures carry distance, swing speed, ball speed, and smash factor. A big improvement on the first SC in that it allows you to set exact lofts for your clubs. There’s a recent THP review thread, if you want more detail. Mine is very lightly used. It...
  3. PublicGolfer

Building a Bag of Old Clubs

If you were asked to assemble a full bag consisting entirely of clubs that are at least 10 years old, what would you pick? Since I don't like subjecting my primary gamers to the vagaries of travel (see Mat Goggin's recent run-in with United), I want to build a back-up set that I can play well...
  4. PublicGolfer

Filling the Gap Between 3 Wood and 4 Hybrid

I'm in the market for a club the fills the 25/30-yard carry gap between my F7 3-4 wood (currently set at 15.5°, but could be adjusted down to 13° or up to 16° because the MyFly sleeve is magical) and my Ping G 4 Hybrid (fixed at 22°). I tried an F7 2-3 hybrid, but I just haven't been able to get...
  5. PublicGolfer

PublicGolfer - WITB

Bag: Sun Mountain three 5 Driver: Ping G400 9° w/ Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.0 Fairway: Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 13° w/ Project X HZRDUS Red 65 6.0 Hybrid: Ping G 19° w/ Ping Tour 90 Irons: Z 565 4-6 / Z 765 7-AW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 120 S Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 54° & 58° w/...
  6. PublicGolfer

The official Brandt Snedeker Thread

Although I'm mainly rooting for Tony Finau to break through today, I always enjoy seeing Brandt Snedeker in contention. Here are a few things that make Snedeker one of my favorite tour pros: 1) Dude plays fast 2) Rocks that pop stroke 3) Gets up and down in a variety of beautiful ways 4) Keeps...
  7. PublicGolfer

New Member from Pebble Beach

Hi, THP! I'm Garrett, a new member from Pebble Beach, CA. I've been lurking in a few different forums for the past several months, and this one, it seems to me, has a real sense of community while still being big and active. An excellent combination! So... a little on my background: I played...
Back