Search results for query: *

1. Chopper81

Mizuno Wedge shafts

Does anyone know if you order a mizuno wedge with a PX LZ shaft does it come as a standard shaft trimmed down to length or do Mizuno put an 8 iron shaft in trimmed? Any answers much appreciated
  2. Chopper81

Less than 14??

So I don’t know who’s seen on instagram a page for <14 golf clubs? Is anyone on here into this? I am a 8 hcp and would say driving, irons and putting are my strengths! Short game and fairways are weaknesses!! I have been giving this a try now this year, just from my set I chose the 9 clubs I...
  3. Chopper81

Different brand Wunderstyle irons

As the title says has anyone gone the same way, any brand slightly more forgiving irons bent weak to give a better look at address? I've been fit for 921 HMP and Apex 21 where the fitter had said yes we can bend them weak but not seen the irons like it during the fit. How much difference would...
  4. Chopper81

DG 105 VSS X100

Anyone have experience with DG 105 X100?? Does this shaft have VSS? How does it perform Vs Modus 105 X? Cheers
  5. Chopper81

Help Needed (Offset)

So I've just been fit into Callaway Apex 21 5-pw 1 degree weak and 2 upright with TT Elevate ETS115 X. I'm not super keen on the look, I feel the top lines a touch big and offset is more than I'd like to see but the performance was all there. The irons used during the fit were standard loft but...
  6. Chopper81

Modus Shafts

So I've had a couple of fittings for some new irons recently, I have some questions on the MODUS 105 X and 120 S and the KBS S Taper!? I was fit into T200 with S Taper 120 S shafts and also fit into ZX5 with Modus 105 X shafts. Similar numbers, great feel for both clubs for me, i suppose the...
  7. Chopper81

Anyone bag a 7 wood and 2 iron?

As the title says does anyone bag a 2 iron and 7 wood? I've gamed a 2 iron for a long while but used to live hitting 7 woods. 8 hcp for reference.
  8. Chopper81

PX 6.5 really???

So quick background, 39 years old, play 40-50 rounds a year, 10 hcp in the UK. I currently game Taylormade PSI with KBS CTaper 105s shafts. Normally carry the 7 iron around 155. Went for a fitting today, started with Mizuno 3D to get some shaft ideas. Tried plenty of heads, but ended up with the...
  9. Chopper81

Choppers WITB

My ever changing bag of sticks! And I mean ever changing at least the wife doesn't know that!!!
  10. Chopper81

Can you play all one brand and play your best??

As the title suggests, could you bag one brand and play your best golf. I always end up back in Taylormade gear, maybe I should just stick to them. Anyone doing the same and getting the results??
  11. Chopper81

PING 2019 Drivers???

Any whispers on a new release for 2019? Ive heard a few rumours of Ping going carbon? Id love to see it although I would assume carbon and they will probably reduce the turbulators and dragonfly would go??
  12. Chopper81

Taylormade P790 UDI???

Just wondering when these will be hitting the shops? Anyone know? I have an MP18 Fli Hi but have always got on better with Taylormade irons(mental no doubt). Keen to see what these will be like the 790s nearly stole my bank details!!
  13. Chopper81

Big gap in my bag

As the title says, I have a big gap in my bag. Carry my driver 255, 3 wood around 230 and 4 iron about 200! So I’ve got a big gap and I’ve tried 3 iron which doesn’t really go any further than my 4 iron, hybrids tend to go very left on me! Any advice???
  14. Chopper81

Taylormade P790 worth the upgrade???

I currently game Taylormade PSI 4-PW with KBS C-Taper in them, really been thinking about the P790 and what it would offer over my PSI. Started the year an 10.6 HCP now down to 9.0 HCP, feel I have all my iron distances dialled in, and I can control the flights but the P790 has created an itch...
Back