Search results for query: *

1. Foreum

Buying older golf balls

Is there any risk of degradation buying new balls that are from 2015 or 2016? It would make sense for used balls, especially ones pulled from water, but is there any sort of shelf life for new balls? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Foreum

Clubs for gf/wife

Does your significant other play? I know there are plenty of women in the sport that are serious about playing, and there is certainly an equipment market for them, but what about women that want to play but not invest as much money as you in equipment? What do you buy them? I am submitting...
  3. Foreum

FS: Fairway & Greene polo

I found this in closet. Never worn. Medium Fairway & Greene performance polo with RBC logo on left chest, netjets on left sleeve, and AP (Audemars Piguet) logo on right sleeve. $50 via PayPal shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Foreum

Viewer call-in penalty strokes

Wasn't sure where to put this. What are your thoughts on viewers being able to call in rule violations? Lexi Thompson was assessed a four shot penalty for incorrectly marking the ball and then signing an incorrect scorecard. I think it is bs.. fans shouldn't have any impact on a stroke...
  5. Foreum

Playing in inclimate weather

I will say at the outset that I feel for those of you that still have snow on your course. As well, I am in Las Vegas and my idea of "inclimate weather" is anything colder than 65, or a drop of rain, and wind. We are currently in the windy season in Vegas and that is what brought this thread...
  6. Foreum

Cleaning white leather shoes

What do you guys use to clean shoes? I use a magic eraser on clubs.. wondering if it would work on leather? I have Ecco world class and Ecco sells cleaning products, but wondering if it is worth spending the money or if magic erasers will work? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Foreum

FS: Odyssey White Hot Rx 2-Ball V-Line Putter

SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Foreum

The Travel Thread

I couldn't find one specific to non-golf travel. Where are you planning to travel next? We are currently figuring out when to go to Iceland. Looking to spend 7-10 days traveling around the island. Has anyone been in mid to late March? Any suggestions welcome.
  9. Foreum

Scotty Cameron Headcovers

I couldn't find a specific thread on this I just bought my first Scotty. The obsession has officially begun. I should say at the outset that I prefer mallet style putter. The purpose of this thread though was my surprise to find velcro on the headcover!? Considering all the accolades and...
  10. Foreum

Foreum - WITB

New member, and just recently decided to get serious with the game; set for the most part was built with forgiveness in mind! By the way, the golf organizer is one of the best purchases I've made!
  11. Foreum

Hello

Hi, I have been playing (hacking) for the last few years, but only in the last couple of months have I decided to get serious (thanks, Golfsmith for closing). I live in Las Vegas, so I have ample opportunity to play! I will revisit that statement when summer rolls around. I will post in...
Back