Cleaning white leather shoes

Foreum

Reaction score
What do you guys use to clean shoes?

I use a magic eraser on clubs.. wondering if it would work on leather? I have Ecco world class and Ecco sells cleaning products, but wondering if it is worth spending the money or if magic erasers will work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use this and then wipe it off with a microfiber cloth... I'm sure someone will have a better/ more appropriate method, but I haven't had any issues.
6f8cd5b1-906e-40e0-87ad-4570b6543d4d_1.38db921b6b58f37a2199cec5958289d9.jpeg

I use baby wipes. Works great

I use magic eraser on my shoes works great. Does tend to tear the magic eraser up so you go thru them pretty quick.

Magic Eraser and then followed with leather conditioner. Without using the leather conditioner, you will get some cracking.
My course has air to blow off larger amounts of dirt however.

Magic Eraser and then followed with leather conditioner. Without using the leather conditioner, you will get some cracking.
My course has air to blow off larger amounts of dirt however.

I have never played a course that has air to blow off dirt on shoes or carts. Pretty cool.

Clorox clean up gets the funk off and leaves them nice and white.

Usually a wet cloth then I use leather conditioner.

I've never thought about a magic eraser. Sounds logical enough

I have never played a course that has air to blow off dirt on shoes or carts. Pretty cool.

Thanks. Very common in FL, because of the damp grass in the mornings I believe. Its great at keeping the trunk clean, that is for sure.

I use a magic eraser. I need to start using a leather conditioner afterward though.

I use baby wipes also and use white Kiwi polish to keep them white too.

SHOUT laundry cleaner works well I have found. Not sure what it does to the leather though? I might try this magic eraser you guys talk of and try it.....

SHOUT laundry cleaner works well I have found. Not sure what it does to the leather though? I might try this magic eraser you guys talk of and try it.....

Magic eraser is.. magical . I just was t sure about using it on leather but I will try it out because of replies!

Does anybody know if any of these methods affect the waterproofing of the shoes? I have 1 pair of Goretex Eccos that are white and they are looking beige now after the last few rounds in muddy conditions.

Does anybody know if any of these methods affect the waterproofing of the shoes? I have 1 pair of Goretex Eccos that are white and they are looking beige now after the last few rounds in muddy conditions.

Not sure, but I got the spray from Ecco so hopefully that works! Although out here we don't really need to worry about wet conditions.

Back