Search results for query: *

1. Ubergoose

For Sale Handmade Elephant Print Barrel Headcovers

Selling these handmade elephant print Barrel Style Headcovers for $35 shipped to the lower US by USPS Priority Mail. The item pictured fits driver, but can have fairway and hybrid covers as well. Fits modern driver heads. Exterior is 100% recycled canvas and it water resistant. Interior is...
  2. Ubergoose

Mavrik vs Sub Zero on high toe hits

I'm looking at snatching either the Mav or SZ on CPO since prices there are dropping like crazy. My most fatal miss is when I catch one high toe and it hooks off the planet - or down the woods toward the river at my course. Hoping for any feedback on either/both of these drivers and how they...
  3. Ubergoose

2021 PXG 0211 Long Iron Question

I have a fitting set up next week for the 0211's and was hoping for any thoughts/feedback anyone might have on the longer irons - 5 iron specifically. I am expecting to go 5-W, which given the lofts I'm looking at as more of a 4-9 set up, then going into my TK 45* and Scor 50*/55* to finish out...
  4. Ubergoose

For Sale Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length 5-GW DG AMT S300 & Cobra One Length 3 Utility C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

All Items SOld Weekend Price Drop 2/26 Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length Iron Set 5 - Gap Wedge (I took an inch off the gap because I used it more for chipping than full shots, lead tape added to get back swing weight and take flight down/spin down) Dynamic Gold Tour White AMT S300 Golf Pride...
  5. Ubergoose

WTB: Cobra One Utility Black 2 - 3 Iron

Looking for a Cobra One Black Utility 2 - 3 in stiff flex. Shipping will be to 95361.
  6. Ubergoose

WTB Cobra One Utility Black 3-4, 21-24*

Like the title says, looking for a cobra One Length Black Utility in the 2-3 head, or maybe the 3-4 head. Steel stiff, RH
  7. Ubergoose

Wilson Triton Adapter

I've been poking around online and can't seem to find any OEM Wilson driver adapters. A few on the bay, but that seems to be the extent of it. Golfworks looked to have had them, but no longer in stock. So a little background, looking to test my Triton with a shorter/different shaft, I like...
  8. Ubergoose

Wilson Staff Customer Service!

Just wanted to give a shoutout to @WilsonGolf for some incredible customer service. I'm forever searching for that sleeper club/iron set that I can fit in a budget and might be a little more unique that what you'll typically find in another guy's bag. Cruising EBay and past iron reviews landed...
Back