Search results for query: *

1. PatsFan

What would you shoot at Augusta?

Tournament setup??? Who here amongst us thinks they can break 100?
  2. PatsFan

18th hole at the Masters, Who is Taking out a spectator?

Watching the Masters broadcast yesterday it struck me how Narrow that 18th tee shot is. There were far more people lining the fairway up both sides. I have no shame in saying I might take someone out. :ROFLMAO: What say you THP?
  3. PatsFan

PatsFan's Road to the 2024 Myrtle Beach World Amateur

Today I officially signed up for the 2024 Myrtle Beach World Amateur! I had so much fun last year and I really love the competition and my only goals are so have fun and do better than last year! I finished towards the bottom 1styear Middle of flight 2nd year, So my goal is to improve on last...
  4. PatsFan

Sun n Lake golf club Sebring Fl, Next stop on Patsfans road to Thailand

I am going to be heading down to Sebring, Fla in 2 weeks for another weekend of WAGC golf at Sun N Lake golf club. I will be playing in 2 events. Deer run Twice and Turtle run once. Fri 2/9 is a 1 day event and then a 2 day event Sat and Sunday. Once again my goal for the 2 events is not to...
  5. PatsFan

Course suggestions for Dunedin/Clearwater Fl area

I am going to be heading down to Fla on Jan 4th for a WAGC event @Clearwater Country club on the 7th and was looking for course suggestions. I am hoping to play at least 1x more if not both fri and sat. So hit me with any suggestions Preferably not over 125 or so but willing to pay if it's...
  6. PatsFan

Which THPer would be most likely to get this Tattoo?

Bold move getting it where he did but it's better than a tramp stamp!
  7. PatsFan

Anyone using LA Golf shafts?

During my recent fitting at @Club Champion I was fit into LA A series shafts and was wondering if anyone on @THP has used LA golf iron shafts. I will say they did feel great when hitting but so do my KBS PGI shafts.
  8. PatsFan

WTB Cobra LTDx or Aerojet 4i

Anyone have a Cobra 4i One length preferably but would take a regular one.
  9. PatsFan

the Tour UA January 12-15th 2024 Saddlebrook Resort Tampa, Florida

Anyone heard of this tourney? My buddy Tom the bounty hunter is going and it looks like a fun tournament. 54 HOLE AMATEUR WINTER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP January 12-15th 2024 Saddlebrook Resort Tampa, Florida REGISTER: THE UNDER ARMOUR AMATEUR TOUR 54-HOLE WINTER 2024 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP 54...
  10. PatsFan

Is Brooks Koepka the Biggest Douche on the PGA/LIV Tours?

I found his comments about his fellow LIV golfers to be a be bit Condescending at best. I used to think Rory was the Biggest b*tch but now I think its Brooks. No reason to throw shade at some guys who probably deserve to be there also. Who are supposed to be on your team but now that Brooks is...
  11. PatsFan

Golf ball factory explodes killing at least six people and injuring more than 100

Link Golf ball factory explodes killing at least six people and injuring more than 100 A series of explosions has torn through a building in southern Taiwan, with four firefighters among those who died and rescuers still looking for some missing factory workers
  12. PatsFan

The Duel in the Desert-US Am Tour

My buddy Tom the Bounty hunter called me asking if I wanted to be his teammate for this event. Has anyone on THP gone to one of these? The cost is pretty reasonable. It's 800 for just the tourney but it's only 1k for double occupancy with a room included at the Mirage.
  13. PatsFan

Course design

did a 12 year old design this course?:D:D
  14. PatsFan

Are Fig Newtons Cookies?

I was buying some tonight and my daughter said that Fig Newtons were NOT cookies. I disagree but will leave it to THP to decide.
  15. PatsFan

Pro Am Tee shots

I don't know why but this made me feel really good ok Maybe its a litte bit of Schadenfreude.
  16. PatsFan

Fastest round in Tour History?

This is from 2021 but it made me wonder, What is the fastest anyone on THP has played 18???
  17. PatsFan

What's the silliest excuse for a bad shot that you've heard someone say?

We have all heard a few doozy's what the best one youv'e heard?
  18. PatsFan

looking for a 4th for Wed at Connecticut National

Any THPers want to play? We have a 945 Tee time. I am playing with @snafu and another friend. https://www.ctnationalgolf.com/
  19. PatsFan

World Amateur Match Race Anyone?

I had a playing partner message me today asking if I would be on his team for the World Amateur Match Race. I quickly pointed out how Bad I am and then jumped on board since I love competing and It was free! :) Has anyone on THP participated in this? https://www.worldamateurmatchrace.com/
  20. PatsFan

Tournament Team names

I am sitting here trying to come up with a decent team name for a Tournament and I am drawing a blank so I turned to YOU THP! Help a brother out and give me some suggestions. What you got????
Back