Search results for query: *

1. Tenputt

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods and Rescue

I hit the Qi10 Tour 5W today. It was paired with a KBS TD 70 shaft. I was pretty taken aback with how much ball speed it generated. It was close to what I normally see out of a 3 wood.
  2. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

You Sixers fans should be happy tonight, no? Embiid came to play.
  3. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

I cannot see them losing to Miami again without Playoff Jimmy, but Boston can play down to its competition like nobody else.
  4. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

I felt like OKC showed signs of inexperience in game 1, but they quickly got through it, just as they have played beyond their experience all year. That team is scary and so young. Things change quickly in the NBA, but there is the potential for this team to be a contender for a long time.
  5. Tenputt

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

It definitely was fun. I am really looking forward to the additional coming info.
  6. Tenputt

You mean, assuming wedges are used for full swings? For sure, there is more than one way to build a bag. I summarized how my fitter approached it. I definitely take full swings with every wedge. Many do not. How would you do it differently?
  7. Tenputt

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

You are an X man. @jdtox will love you for that.
  8. Tenputt

I think you first look at how far you hit pw and then start building off of that. Loft is a big part of that determination, but not the only one. After that, you look at what kind of shots you play with each wedge, course conditions where you usually play, most lofted wedge you want and figure...
  9. Tenputt

I am. I fly out of Salt Lake City at around 1:30 and get into Roanoke a little after 10:00 p.m.
  10. Tenputt

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Oh, yeah! Let’s get it on. I am team Hackers, so it is perfect.
  11. Tenputt

Garmin Approach S70 Watch

Yeah, I am never going to take the time to set pins during a round. I have enough trouble just focusing on my game. If I feel that I have a chance of giving myself a birdie look, I will laser the pin. Otherwise, I just look at the green and judge where the pin is and then use front, middle...
  12. Tenputt

Garmin Approach S70 Watch

That is quite helpful. Thanks
  13. Tenputt

That is the kind of experience that will make it really fun for us as participants. It will be interesting to see if he has some good stories about guys who are now on the Tour.
  14. Tenputt

I am thinking Pro V1, but in the past, I have leaned into Pro V1X.
  15. Tenputt

I am sure I can put on some kind of a show. Just don’t know yet if it will be a horror show.
  16. Tenputt

That is every bit as bad as talking weather. Man, you should be suspended. 😂
  17. Tenputt

Yeah, really cool. Not one hole is over 157 yards. We definitely will get a chance to start breaking in the new wedges.
  18. Tenputt

I am familiar with that ball flight.
  19. Tenputt

He’s made a great turn in the pic.
Back