EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

With @JB and THP experiences I've learned.

cbs television GIF by Big Brother

But yeah seems likely. In groups of 4 :ROFLMAO:

IF the experience is going 45 holes- I'd always expect Alt Shot, just because of the speed but you're right. JB does like to flip the script quite often.

I'd rather not do it in groups of 8 :LOL: , but you are exactly right.
Behind the first group of 8 is not ideal either :ROFLMAO:
I actually liked the group of 8 aspect. Was fun to chat with some of the guys. Helped pass the 20 minutes between shots

@jdtox is like “Fresh Hackers Meat!!!”

Rubbing Hands GIF by Giphy QA

New Hackers be like..

woman falling GIF

I did a lesson earlier this year, will probably do more. I never go to the range and it looks like I will have to start. Certainly motivated now to get in better shape. Possibly some match play a round or two with @Tenputt if he is up to it to prep.
Oh, yeah! Let’s get it on. I am team Hackers, so it is perfect.

Behind the first group of 8 is not ideal either :ROFLMAO:
I actually liked the group of 8 aspect. Was fun to chat with some of the guys. Helped pass the 20 minutes between shots
I can assure you if the groups were reversed the gap would have been massive. 🤣

I can assure you if the groups were reversed the gap would have been massive. 🤣
Kind of like the next day. Yikes. That was brutal

Oh ****, I’ve gotta figure out these chipping yips, get a fitting done, lose a bunch of weight, work on my putting, and try to gain some distance all while not annoying my wife too bad. And I’ve never flown before, so it’s a little overwhelming right now and I love it!
It’s not so bad, honestly. Have an airport beer or two and just enjoy the ride.

IF the experience is going 45 holes- I'd always expect Alt Shot, just because of the speed but you're right. JB does like to flip the script quite often.
Alt shot isn’t fast with 8 somes…

It’s not so bad, honestly. Have an airport beer or two and just enjoy the ride.
It’s not the flying part I’m worried about, it’s all the horror stories I hear about airports

It’s not the flying part I’m worried about, it’s all the horror stories I hear about airports
@KY Golfer can tell you how friendly the Austin airport is 🤣

Oh ****, I’ve gotta figure out these chipping yips, get a fitting done, lose a bunch of weight, work on my putting, and try to gain some distance all while not annoying my wife too bad. And I’ve never flown before, so it’s a little overwhelming right now and I love it!
It's just golf....prep a bit and enjoy it 👊🏼

Then the realization that day one is my wife’s birthday🤔

What better present could you give her, letting her following you at the ******* Morgan Cup !!! That's love ♥️

Back