Search results for query: *

1. rlefig

upgrading from OG skytrak

Heading down that RabbitHole and thinking about upgrading from OG skytrak. Just investigating now I like the OG and believe it is a step above the R10 and most likely not do anything over the summer as I plan to be outside golfing more than in on the Sim. I do see a bunch of GS2's out there, I...
  2. rlefig

refurbed skytrak on sale on 2nd swing golf for 899 or 999 with case

Just purchased one to upgrade from garmin R10. Seemed like a really good price
  3. rlefig

next launch monitor

Hi all, I am looking on upgrading from the Garmin R10 launch monitor and want to hear your opinions on best options. I liked the R10, but I can also spend some cash on an upgrade for my garage with winter approaching. The garage is smaller maybe 12 feet wide and 20 feet long, just a smaller...
  4. rlefig

Really tough September

My wife's sister passed away at 61 after battling cancer for 8 months. My ex-wife passed away at 54 a week later. She was taking care of my oldest sons child while he tries to get his life straightened out a bit. I had custody of the two youngest boys but Ryan the oldest wanted to stay with his...
  5. rlefig

Saratoga time

That time of year again to head out to Saratoga Springs for the Travers Stakes. Such a great time out there
  6. rlefig

For Sale Brand new Callaway Chev Stand bag

Won it in a raffle, already have a bag that is only 2 years old. Shipping might be a pain but if dy wants to meet locally and maybe golf that could be had. $150dy wants to meet locally and maybe golf that could be had. $150
  7. rlefig

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Not sure who was the bad, evil, poor at golf guy and who was the sweet, handsome, good at golf guy. But I am sick of the bad one showing up and killing the front 9 or back 9 (usually the front) 49 on the front 40 on the back with a dreadful 4 putt on a par 3 for a triple bogey on the back...
  8. rlefig

Not knowing Titleist

So we were golfing the other day and some group is in our fairway from the adjacent hole about where I hit my drive. I am walking down to them and ask if they saw a Titleist with a blue stripe. The guy replies he saw a "Fitleist" or something. I am thinking did he say "Helix" is that even a golf...
  9. rlefig

The good (not much), the bad and a whole lotta ugly

So most of the year I have been playing decent but the last two rounds have not felt comfortable with my swing, just not in a groove. Well yesterday on a hard course it was a disaster, slicing drives hard (which I have not done all year), poor iron shots and having trouble in thick rough. I did...
  10. rlefig

chipping practice on simulator

Hi all, I have the Garmin R10 with the E6 and hitting in my low ceiling basement on cold days in MA. I can really only do chipping no more than 40 yard shot and use the Callaway foam balls. I find the E6 chipping practice rather boring. I have not found a better solution. Does anybody know of a...
  11. rlefig

quick detach projector mount

Good morning all! Due to my height limitations in current garage setup I need to swing and setup outside to a net inside for the Sim. I would like to be able to use a projector but I am really struggling with placement. So I was thinking about getting a wall mount and hanging projector from...
  12. rlefig

october scary TV

just started to watch Midnight Mass on Netflix. Another great Mike Flanagan series, just like Haunting of Hill House which was great and Bly Manor which was good.
  13. rlefig

WTB mizuno STZ 5-wood with stiff shaft

As I posted earlier my JPX-EZ hybrid Fujikara shaft busted, and no surprisingly it was not from chucking the club. I actually have no idea how it broke. I took it out of the bag yesterday to use and though it felt weird and then it drooped over like a limp ....... piece of spaghetti. Anyway...
  14. rlefig

tough day at golf course yesterday for clubs

Yesterday I went golfing with dad and I take out my beloved JPX-EX 3-hybrid to see that the shaft is broken. Not sure if this happened in the golf bag or if it was at the simulator on Friday we were at for a work outing. Either way the Fujikara graphite shaft is toast. Do I replace shaft or get...
  15. rlefig

Kilkea Castle

Heading out to Kilkea Castle next year in Ireland for 7 days in July. Friends, Paul and Eileen, are getting married there and they choose this place as they love golf and the castle is on a golf course. He told me we are golfing every day besides the wedding day https://www.kilkeacastle.ie/...
  16. rlefig

CONTEST Shaft-UP #2 Contest part deux with UST Mamiya - Bellerive swag!!!!!

Good morning, @fuffle master and @rlefig are totally stoked to head out to Saint Louis, and meet @JB and @DannyLe, get fitted with a wonderfully awesome new Mizuno driver and UST Mamiya shaft and play some great golf. @fuffle master and @rlefig know that on the big board we are the dogs and...
  17. rlefig

mizuno CLK hybrid or JPX

Good morning as posted in another thread I am replacing my JPX-ez 4 iron and would like I hybrid. Currently I have a jpx-ez 3 hybrid that I hit very well but it is also 4-6 years old and therefore kinda don't want to get the same model in the 4. My handicap is around 15 but has been going down...
  18. rlefig

thinking of dropping my 4 iron

Hi, I am thinking of dropping my 4 iron as I hardly ever use it. Currently at the top end of my bag I have driver, 3-wood, 3-hybrid (which I love) and then the rest of the irons. Should I just get a 4-hybrid or something like a 5 or 7 wood?not really sure. I carry a PW, 50*, 54*, and 60* in...
  19. rlefig

GIR is terrible as of late

My GIR has been terrible lately. Today it was 0/9. I still ended up with 4 pars for 9 holes but it has always been a scramble lately. It is quite annoying. I also was very short today on a lot of clubs. Putted well though
  20. rlefig

Pulling away from golf ball

A guy I was teamed up with the other day who was pretty good said I was pulling away from golf ball on swing which is why I was pushing right on some of my mid short irons. He said practice swing is great but real swing is pulls away. What is a good fix for that? Trying to complete follow...
Back