Search results for query: *

1. S

Electric Bag Carts

Thanks everyone
  2. S

Electric Bag Carts

Can you guys help me. I am in the market for a Electric Bag Cart and want to know what you people think who own one. E wheels is new but not compatible with my push cart. Bat golf carts have good reviews, but does anyone own one. Advice needed
  3. S

Finally taking 4,5,6 irons out of bag. Can you recommend forgiving hybrids to replace them? Thank you!

Save your money and look at the Tour Ege EXS hybrids. much cheape and just as good as others on the market. I love mine.
  4. S

Best Fast Food Breakfast Sandwich

Heck Yes!!!!!!!!
  5. S

Pizza Chains

If I had to choose I would pick Papa John's but Mellow Mushroom is the best in my town
  6. S

Eggnog

I LOVE eggnog. Being a true southerner I use bourbon
  7. S

Towels ... How Many Do You Carry & Why?

2 one to carry around and one to clean club at cart
  8. S

Help please with moveable weights

I have the Exotics EXS Driver fairwoods and hybids. I know they have moveable weights and you can purchase heavier weights. Could someone who understands why you would change the weights help me. I would love to get more distance and correct my fade and hit the ball straighter. The weights...
  9. S

Motorized Push/Pull Carts

I have searched the forum and could not find a thread. Does anyone have a motorized push/pull cart and if so 1. What brand 2. Are you happy with it and would reccomend it to others 3. Does it follow behind you auomatically Thanks in advance.
  10. S

TM Original One Mini Driver

I just purchased one and of course it has been raining in SC for 6 days and today expecting another 2 inches. Has anyone hit one of these and what do you think?
  11. S

Thanks to THP

Just wanted to say thanks to whomever was able to get Budget Golf to give us a 15% discount. I have used it many times and saved hundreds of $$'s. Thanks for thinking about your fellow golfers and THPer's.
  12. S

Help with new clubs

I am wondering if you guys can help me decide something? I play the Cobra F8 SL irons 7-PW and love them. I was hit by a drunk driver and have a broken back in 3 places which limits my turning on my back swing. I am lucky to be alive as I also have a severe traumatic brain injury. Playing golf...
  13. S

BOA Shoes

Has anyone had the wires(laces) break on a pair of BOA type shoes? What are the options if this occurs?
  14. S

Epic Sub Zero vs Rogue Sub Zero

Hello, I need some advice for you guys. I play the Epic Sub Zero and have thought about upgrading to the Rogue Sub Zero. I had the M4 and traded with my good friend back for the Epic I sold him because I hit the Epic further and straighter. I have a broken back in 3 places so I only drive...
  15. S

Scotty Putters, worth the $?

Just wondering from those who know more tham I if a Scotty Putter is worth the money? I am looking to updrade my putter, need a 37 inch or 38 inch putter, but not sure if they are worth the money. I have a Cleveland "Allmost Belly Putter" presently any thoughts?
  16. S

Question

I want others advice if I am overreacting. I went to a Taylor Made demo day last friday and ordered a M4 5 metal, 3,4,5 M4 hybrids and I told the rep I needed them by the end of this week as I am traveling to Waco, TX to play with the best friend's Member/Guest next week. The rep told me they...
  17. S

Sound of The Epic Subzero

I wondering what others think about the sound, or lack of, with the Epic Subzero? I recently received an Epic and have played 2 rounds with it and my friends ALL comment on the fact that they DO NOT like the sound of the club. It does not bother me, but am wondering what others think. Unlike...
  18. S

MD4 Wedges

I have a quick question for everyone interested. I purchased the new Callaway MD4 54 and 58 degree wedges and have used them twice. I had the MD3 versions and have a question. Has anyone seen a big difference in the new versions? I feel I can spin the ball more, but they dig into the ground...
  19. S

Bushnell HYBRID Laser + GPS

Looks good, anybody have a price?
  20. S

Question about the new TM M4

Jimmy Koosa, my swing coach, and Dustin Johnsons's first swing coach, told me to try the new TM M4. He claims it really does it advertises. He rarely advises me to buy new technology. Has anyone hit the new M4 as I know the club is available to try at stores and will be released in Feb?
Back