Search results for query: *

1. D

Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

Thinking a about replacing my Tensei White with an Evenflow Black or White or maybe a Smoke Green.
  2. D

The 4 iron....do you?

I currently don’t play one right now because I built my iron set from a used 5-AW set and I never got a 4 iron for it. But I do have a 3 iron lol:unsure: my bag goes driver, 3W, 5W, 3i, 5i-LW + putter. I’m sure if I ever got ahold of a cheaper, matching 4 iron, I could easily play it cause I...
  3. D

Current fairway wood setup: What's in your bag?

When I first started playing, I bagged driver, 14.5* 3W, 18* 5W cause that’s what I thought everyone used but itworked for me. Through some trial and error, up until recently, I played driver, 15* 3W and then 19* iron. But I had to cut down my 3W by 3/4” to get better contact from the deck. But...
  4. D

Golfer on Tour that everyone seems to love, but you can’t stand?

I can't stand the typical ones; Sergio, Patrick Reed, and Ian Poulter. I also like some that most can't stand; Bubba, BK and DJ. But the ones that people like but I can't stand; Bryson Dechambeau; I dislike him enough that I liked seeing him have a breakdown on the range after his round in...
  5. D

Will Phil Mickelson Win Post 50?

I don't think he'll put it off. I wish he would because I like Phil, but I think being wild off the tee and scrambling often will keep him from winning again. Plus, it seems like his putting has been streaky.
  6. D

WTB M4 or G400 5W

This can be locked up.
  7. D

WTB M4 or G400 5W

Looking for a M4 or G400 5W. Right handed, stiff flex. Let me know what you have.
  8. D

18-20* Club - What style do you play?

Typically It’s a 3i but I also have a 3H and I’d like to grab a 5W to have options.
  9. D

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered one Midsize NDMC
  10. D

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Thinking about getting a new 3W and 5W. Not sure what to get though, definitely something with a low profile head.
  11. D

Grip designs in your bag?

3 total. Tour Velvet Cord .580 with 3 layers of tape on driver, midsize NDMC on 3i, 5i-LW, and Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 on putter.
  12. D

If Skill Wasn’t an Issue: Iron Edition

Definitely P7TWs or maybe MP20 blades.
  13. D

How Long Do You Play a Set of Irons?

Played my first set of beginner's irons for almost a year, until I got fitted for my M4s at the beginning of 2018. Then last month I built myself a set of P790s and sold the M4s to my brother. So, 2 years is the longest I've kept a set but I'm quite sure that these P790s will easily beat that.
  14. D

Ever since I did it the first time and realized how easy it was, I haven’t paid for anything other than the grips themselves. As long as you have some way to secure the club without damaging it, a knife to cut the old grip of, grip tape, new grip, and grip solvent, it’s 3 minutes per club or...
  15. D

One brand bag

I think I could do it with TaylorMade. I’m fairly close now. Just have 2 Cleveland wedges and putter, and Sun Mountain bag. Buddy of mine I play with often is completely Callaway; clubs, bag, balls, hats, shirts. Pretty sure he even has a pair of Callaway shoes. But all his stuff fits his swing...
  16. D

Just ordered a 3iron KBS Tour, red and black midsize NDMC, Tour Velvet Cord, and some graphite shaft extensions, all from Golfworks. Need to put together my 3 iron, lengthen my 3W, and regrip my driver. Then I just need a 5W/3H
  17. D

Golf Stores In Your Area?

3 DSGs, 1 Golf Galaxy, 1 Golf Headquarters. That’s all I know of. There’s other smaller franchise type stores but I couldn’t tell you where they were or their names. I definitely frequent Golf Headquarters the most, then Golf Galaxy when I have the time to make the longer drive.
  18. D

Corded Grips: Love or Loathe?

Love grips with cord. My hands sweat too much, even with a glove, to not have cord. Current favorite is NDMC midsize. If they come out with the Tour Velvet Cord in midsize, I’d probably switch to that. Z-Grip is just to firm though.
  19. D

How do you choose a bag?

It’s an easy choice. Sun Mountain in whatever color my wife chose when she bought for me, so currently Red.
  20. D

Favorite apparel

UA pants or shorts, Footjoy shirts, Nike shoes.
Back