Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering driver shafts in case my test of a different shaft doesn't work for my Cobra Xtreme Speedzone driver on my next round this weekend.

I'm scheduling my 1st driver fitting. I'm leaning towards Ping or Titleist do to look and cost but trying to keep an open mind.

Pondering driver shafts in case my test of a different shaft doesn't work for my Cobra Xtreme Speedzone driver on my next round this weekend.
You and me both. I keep fighting to make these heads work.

I want a TR20P 4 iron, but can't find one so a 747 P is in the mix and I am back to looking at the Matrix Program F15 120 S. I am a bit afraid as I have read that their are a lot of shafts Matrix just threw together and painted at the end. Not sure how true that is and it is a reliable seller, if some 110 Padersons don't pop up in the next couple of weeks I may give them a try.

You and me both. I keep fighting to make these heads work.
My issue is likely due to Indian and not the arrow :ROFLMAO:

Lesson scheduled on Tuesday afternoon.

My issue is likely due to Indian and not the arrow :ROFLMAO:

Lesson scheduled on Tuesday afternoon.
Haha, mine is that the 410 LST is a filthy animal, AND the swing. :ROFLMAO:

Latest ponder is the lob wedge. MD5 60X provides good balance but I find myself going back to the original PM60, esp. as we move from wetter early season conditions to firmer summer conditions. Grabbing the new PM60 has appeal. In hand (no real testing), the SM8 60.08M feels very nice too. The visual and setup feels just right. I could see myself grabbing one too.

Trying to decide if I should go catalyst 100 shafts in the pro cavity back irons so I can easily do a split set with them and the muscle backs. I'm tempted to try a different shaft but that might be awkward if I play them as a split set.

Thinking about getting a new 3W and 5W. Not sure what to get though, definitely something with a low profile head.

Pondering a new Carry bag after mine has been taken over by my lad. Need something smaller than my Cart Bag to make getting 3 sets of clubs to the course easier

I am scheduled for an iron fitting this Friday and after breaking my 8 iron at the range I think new irons are more than just a ponder. My current set of Clevelands is close to 10 years old, and I've got the money saved and set aside for the purchase.

I'm not tied to any particular brand, although deep down I have a real desire for the Titleist T series and am hoping that they are a good fit. I guess we'll find out Friday:p

What’s the deal with these miura mc-501’s? They’ve kinda got my attention...

Do I want the Clicgear 3.5 in orange or charcoal with orange...?

1591643186340.png

Ok all orange

You guys rock! Orange it is! Once they’re back in stock I’ll be rolling in style 😎

Yesterday and today's ponder...driver shafts

Back