Search results for query: *

1. scottmti

What’s your favorite putter?

Evnroll ER2 Center Shaft with Gravity Grip. Probably best combo I have used quite sometime. I putt well with any type of putter but this combo works well for me. I’m a good lag putter but I do not make long putts enough. Ex:10-15ft. With ER2CS in 3 weeks I’ve made more than I’ve made in year...
  2. scottmti

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a preowned PRGR 02 iron set with Diamana graphite shaft. Hit one of my golfer group club sometime ago but it was out of my price range at that time. It should arrive next week. Shipping from Japan. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. scottmti

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Putter arrived. First time using center shaft putter and first time with Evnroll. Looks and feels great on carpet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. scottmti

Titleist TSR Drivers

I just started playing Helium Nano F2 shaft. Which is senior shaft. Just one time on course and it was very promising. Playing 10* head on D4(.75+). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. scottmti

Official Hole In One Thread

My playing group surprise me with trophy. Very honor and blessed to have good people as playing group. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. scottmti

Official Hole In One Thread

First hole in one today. Never thought I would get it. 139yd left to right wind on front pin. Nice 8i and one hop in the hole. I would have thought I would be more excited. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. scottmti

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Durability is pretty standard comparing to different urethane ball. Better than Vice Pro+ similar to Chrome Soft and ProV. I’ve used single TP5 for 36 holes without deep cuts or scratches. Taylormade TourResponds is the most durable urethane cover ball I’ve tried. Sent from my iPhone using...
  8. scottmti

Been playing TP5 past 4 round. My score has vastly improved due to chipping and putting. I did notice slight distance drop off on driver compare to TourResponds but irons and 4H hybrids are rolling lot less off the green when hit. I have no issues playing TP5. Feels great on putter. Spins...
  9. scottmti

Going back and forth between TP5 and Tour Responds. I bought 4 box pkg that give box free deal so actually it’s cheaper than Tour Responds. Not sure which one I prefer. I seem to putt better with TP5 but might be just few rounds that I’m in groove. My putting stat is much consistent with TP5. I...
  10. scottmti

PING G430 Drivers

I did compare HL version with Max. I got better result with Max at the fitting. Xxio is similar concept as Ping. Heavy head counter balance shaft 45.75” shaft. Only differ is Xxio use lighter grip to get the swing weight up. As far as my knowledge. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. scottmti

PING G430 Drivers

It’s been costly journey with G430 Max. I love the fact it’s fairway finder. I love the fact minimal distance/direction lost when missed center spot. It sound good and I kind a dig the look. Very confident inspiring. Start with Alta CB SR, next Regular. Bought after market Accra TZ6 which I had...
  12. scottmti

For Sale 2021 TaylorMade P790 A (Gap) Wedge Head Only

Pm sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. scottmti

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering after market shaft that do not break the bank for G430 Max. I have stock alta cb and I’m pretty content with it. It’s accurate but I feel I’m leaving few yards short. I’m leaning toward Accra shaft. I don’t have anyone who play it or know any shop that I can demo. I’m leaning toward...
  14. scottmti

PING G430 Drivers

Took back G430 to store and change it to Stealth 2. Felt good and look good. Seems getting similar number as G430 on launch monitor. Took it to course 3 times hoping result can be better than G430. There were several shot I thought I hit well. Result was no better than G430 many were not so...
  15. scottmti

WTB Wtb: Taper tip graphite shaft

Installing it in 2021 P790 so I guess it’s .355? I need in regular or senior shaft that’s under 65g. 5 to P. Let me know what you have. Thanks Scott Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. scottmti

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Major ponder mode on Hybrid Iron. Cobra T-rail or Cleveland Halo. I still haven’t demo them but my buddy plays it. Too bad he’s lefty. He said he has gain much confident on iron plays. I have totally lost mine and I don’t think it’s coming back soon. Need major confident boost. Sent from...
  17. scottmti

Smart sole 4 or cbx zipcore

Currently using Smart Sole G and S. I rely so much on S but G not so much. S is a magic almost every condition. G not so much. I don’t know why but I just can’t control distance with it. It’s too hot face on long chipping. Full swing it’s either spin too much or it doesn’t. It’s straight as...
  18. scottmti

PING G430 Drivers

Has anyone experiment with lighter weight on G430? I just received 20g weight to try out cause driver felt tad head heavy after 12-13 holes later. My guess is Ping made the head heavy to increase moi and use counter balance shaft to adjust the heavy head. Just wondering if anyone try or...
  19. scottmti

PING G430 Drivers

Another 18 with G430 Max Hit 12/14 fairway and distance range form 192-274yds. Today I was really trying to swing out of my shoes. Swing fastest I possibly can. 192 was topped and didn’t get off the ground no more than 10yds. Pulls and pushes every where but dispersion was pretty awesome. My...
  20. scottmti

PING G430 Drivers

First time out with 430max. 10.5* on flat setting. According to my Garmin watch and app. My drive went between 205-258yds. Average on 250yds. Hit 13/14 fairway. 205 was topped but straight. One hole I swear I hit that on toe and felt pretty crappy but it went high and draw to left side of...
Back