Search results for query: *

1. Wishbone.'.

For Sale NEAR MINT! Titlest Bullseye 3.25 L ORIGINAL Headcover, Grip and Shaft. ORIGINAL owner.

Original Owner… this putter has been sitting in the closet for decades. The headcover is like new with original Velcro that works like it was new. I haven’t seen many like this all original shaft grip and headcover in such impeccable condition. - circa 1992, (that's the year when Scotty...
  2. Wishbone.'.

For Sale FULL SET RTX Zipcore and Titlest Vokey SM7. INCREDIBLE DEAL!!! $450

This is a full set of RTX Zipcore wedges PLUS (2) 60° wedges. 60° low bounce (Fall). 60° mid bounce (Spring and Summer). 56° mid bounce. 50° mid bounce Gap Wedge Tiltlest Vokey SM7 52°. Gap Wedge All have been upgraded with golf pride multi compound grips and premium leather head covers...
  3. Wishbone.'.

Star Pro Putting Greens

Does anyone have experience with these greens? https://starprogreens.com/product/7-x-14-5-hole-pro-backyard-or-indoor-putting-green-kit/ I’m looking at the 7’ x 14’. I really like how it lays completely flat. Not crazy about the Star Ball cups though. I’ve looked at big moss but doesn’t look...
  4. Wishbone.'.

Custom Putters and Fittings?

Hello! I’m in Texas and looking to have a custom putter built and want to get fit correctly. I’ve heard mixed reviews about club champion putter fitting in that you only take 7 strokes on the SAM Lab. I really want to get this done right. Even consider going to the Scotty Cameron gallery for a...
  5. Wishbone.'.

When a hole is in your head?

I’m pretty frustrated at the moment. My home course has a hole that’s totally in my head. Hole 17, It’s the #2 handicap on the course but it’s short and shouldn’t be as hard as I make it. I had a good round going today (for me) and double bogeyed it and doubled 18 after it because my nerves were...
  6. Wishbone.'.

Mann Made Divot Tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Wishbone.'.

Custom Divot Tool by Ricky Johnson

Just got this bad boy in today. Played 14 holes this evening. Luckily I hit a lot of greens. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Wishbone.'.

Checking in from Lubbock Texas

Found the site a few weeks ago. Played quite a bit when I was in my 20's and used to coach a summer golf camp for Texas Tech University, but gave it up for 15 years when I started coaching high school football...(wishbone offense...hence the user name). Now I'm back again after a 3 year layoff...
Back