Search results for query: *

1. B

Questions regarding driver and 3 wood length and flex after shortening shafts

Hi all, Bit of a dilemma. I have purchased a hzrdus yellow 6.5 63g 3 wood shaft and using it for Cobra F7+ driver. Also bought a hrzrdus yellow 6.0 3 wood 76g to use for 3 wood. Both shafts are 42.75". I'm fine about the weight reducing a little but would I need to add weight to the head? I...
  2. B

Help me choose wedge shafts with SSx1 Modus 125s irons please

Hi all, As title says looking for advice on which wedge shafts to install. Especially interested to hear what other Modus 3 125 iron users have done. So I'm just in the process of getting modus 125s shafts put in a set of Cobra fly z pros. Originally had s300's(s200 GW and SW) and used these...
  3. B

dipping head and body on backing creating hitting from over the top vid - advice any1

Hi all, As title says this pretty huge error in my backswing is causing all sorts of bad shots and general inconsistency. I have recently started playing again after a few years out of love with the game :) I always did fade the ball and probably had some kind of dip and out to in on the...
  4. B

Scotty owners! Is this genuine or fake?

Hi all, Need some advice whether this may be a fake. I have never owned one before but have read there are many fakes in this model. Maybe impossible to tell from these pics idk :) Oh I would be paying 100 pounds for it which seems pretty cheap although it is a bit scuffed. Thoughts...
  5. B

new member seeking advice on new wedge system set up

Hi all, It was here or WRX but I like the look of here more :) So try to be brief..ish I have fairly recently started back playing again after 10 years of playing once in a blue moon and not really making much of an effort. Recently feeling that golf bug again and have pretty much changed my...
Back