Search results for query: *

1. B

WTB Orange Whip/Skilz trainer etc

Anyone have one for sale? I need to do something that will help strengthen my back a bit. It’s so weak I’m finding it hard to finish a round. Thanks!
  2. B

Tulsa

Ok, so the closest course to me that has the golf board is Battle Creek in Tulsa. I think it would be awesome to road trip with the boys to ride these contraptions. If that were to happen, what other courses would be worth checking out? Thanks!
  3. B

Range finder help

I bought a cheaper range finder off amazon. It seems to work well and has slope adjustment but it shows it in +/- degrees instead of yards. Any ideas on how to calculate that to be yards? I used the google machine with no luck. Thanks
  4. B

Colstons Crusaders

I have two little girls, ages 4and 2. Their bestest little buddy is our neighbor, Colston, who is five years old. He is your typical boy. Loves super heroes and running wild. But now, he is in a fight for his life. He was recently diagnosed with Nueroblastoma. He and his family are at St Jude’s...
  5. B

Gloves and grip enhancers

What’s the best glove out there for sweaty hands? And has anyone ever used grip spray or towels? I saw one on amazon that had an endorsement from THP but I can’t believe that type of stuff is legal per USGA rules......or is it?
  6. B

Men’s vs women’s putters

What would be any difference in men’s bs women’s putters? Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

YouTube

Anybody know of a way to burn music From YouTube into iTunes? I had a program years ago but it no longer works. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

Black Friday sales

Anybody know of any major retailers that routinely have a Black Friday sale? I’m looking for a new putter and thought it might be the perfect opportunity. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

Oncore Genius golf ball

Check this out! My wayward tee game finally has some hope. https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2017/10/10/forget-a-smart-golf-ball-you-cant-lose-oncore-has-genius-ball-that-runs-50-per-sleeve/
  10. B

Big break style trick shots

I used to be a big fan of the Big Break. I've not seen it on for a while but my tv rarely has anything besides kiddo shows. I always thought it would be fun just to try the trick shots they were faced with. Flop wall, breaking the glass pane, etc. what would be your fave to try or what one do...
  11. B

Golf trips/vacations

For those of you who have planned a golf trip for a small group, what resources do you use? I'm not having much luck muddling through the muck on the internets
  12. B

Springfield Missouri

I'm new around here. Live in republic mo and don't have a membership to any course. I like to play at lots of different places. Not a great golfer anymore, I was on a 3 year hiatus when we had out first little one. Just getting back into it. I've got a busy schedule too so that doesn't help me...
  13. B

Cheap balls

Any lines on inexpensive good balls? I've found some on Craigslist but wondered if anyone knows of a great online dealer. Callaway, Precept, Nike are my faves. I'm not good enough to need to worry about pro v's
Back