Colstons Crusaders

BlueDevilRef

Anybody seen my ball?
Reaction score
Handicap
I have two little girls, ages 4and 2. Their bestest little buddy is our neighbor, Colston, who is five years old. He is your typical boy. Loves super heroes and running wild. But now, he is in a fight for his life. He was recently diagnosed with Nueroblastoma. He and his family are at St Jude’s, possibly for up to two years. We are doing everything we can to ease any burden we can. Please look at these documents and help if you can. It would mean a lot. Colstons dad, Ethan, and I became friends because of golf. I’m hoping the golf community will help in a big way now.
75cb9c36504e1e3ffecf2523ab2feb12.png

ed1f7fd093f54222839cdb37509cdcfa.png

We are so honored to support St Jude with the THP Albatross Club to help stories just like this every year.

I knew the community already supported great causes and am very happy to hear St Jude’s is one of them.

If anyone wants to help otherwise, feel free to pm me or contact my wife on the info given on the letter attached to the OP.

Thank you

My cousins 9 yr old daughter is at st judes in memphis. 5 months into her 12 month treatment. I wish news was better, but she is still fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cousins 9 yr old daughter is at st judes in memphis. 5 months into her 12 month treatment. I wish news was better, but she is still fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers for her. Cancer can kiss my lily white a$$.

Wow, that's terrible. Cancer sucks in general but it really breaks my heart when someone so young has to deal with it. Thoughts and prayers will be sent that way.

Back