Search results for query: *

1. Nate

Pine Dunes Golf (TX) Weekend Gathering Info

Pine Dunes Golf Club Been talking about doing this for years so guess it's time to see! Who’s interested and/or IN?! I’m going to try & lay all this out as simple as possible because there are some layers & price categories so if you have any questions please post away and myself or @Jank...
  2. Nate

For Sale NEW THP SeeMore Putter Covers

Hey THP’ers, got a few THP putter covers where I bought extra at the time but ended up not using at all....so NEW. If anyone is looking to grow their THP putter cover inventory let me know! $23 for Hamburger ($20 orig price plus $3 shipping USPS) 10 Year Anniversary - SOLD Special Delivery -...
  3. Nate

Masters Won w/ Eyes Closed?

First off, Padraig Harrington is a wonderful follow on twitter if you didn't know that already. Second, he throws down a nice big nugget here at the 50 second mark claiming he knows of at least 2 past winners that putted the tournament with their eyes closed. Now, the question has to be asked...
  4. Nate

2020 US Open Tennis Update

Federer and a few others are on record saying they were not going to be interested in playing if no fans were there. What will they do now............
  5. Nate

3 Wood Swings - Tee vs Ground Strikes

I have always been a much better 3W player off the tee than off the ground. Probably many reasons for that (don’t practice the shot much, ground manipulation on club, etc) but playing yesterday made me think about this a little more in depth. Was 4/4 off the tee & get to the 18th (par 5 2nd...
  6. Nate

Neil Diamond Knows - Wash Your Hands!

Greatness
  7. Nate

The Hunt for Red October vs Crimson Tide

#SocialDistancing movie battle poll The Hunt for Red October Or Crimson Tide Support your vote with the “why”!
  8. Nate

Top Five Cruise Movies

Last week we went through the Top Five Schwarzenegger movies as you rated 'em. Now let's give Tom Cruise his turn. Go! I'll go ahead and post my first entry as pretty obvious: 1. Top Gun 2. Color of Money 3. Risky Business 4. Rain Man 5. Cocktail
  9. Nate

Top Five Schwarzenegger movies

1. Terminator 2 2. Kindergarten Cop 3. Predator 4. Commando 5. Twins I've got my list (will fill in during the day today) but what is yours?!
  10. Nate

Christmas Eve Traditions

The BIG day is upon us and the Santa tracker is up and running (approaching Russia now!). The day before is almost as exciting as the BIG day. So what traditions do you and your families have on Christmas Eve? Would love to hear them all. 1. Always get the "Santa" paper today so that our...
  11. Nate

Turkey Time - How you rollin'?!

Thanksgiving is about a week away and many birds will be smoked, roasted, brined, fried, rubbed, slow cooked, grilled and/or a combinated of all the above! I know others have been thinking about it already but this begs to be asked: How you rollin' this year with the big bird? I'll get it...
  12. Nate

For Sale Brand New Cleveland RTX4 52 degree Mid Bounce

For Sale Brand New Cleveland RTX4 52 degree Mid Bounce Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shaft Golf Pride Grip Retails: $139 Buy Now: $80 and I'll pay for shipping in the USA
  13. Nate

Top Gun Maverick 2020

1st Trailer is out. Dont' know what to think of this yet but the jet scenes look awesome.
  14. Nate

How Many Rounds?

Have you played in 2019 thus far? Let's see where everyone is at through the midway point of the year!! I'll start off: 22
  15. Nate

Ask Nate Anything II

I've got 45 minutes till happy hour starts! Anything goes, from the Grandaddy mud stomping we took, to why JB hates me, to golf, to my lack of a HOF tag, to past events, to Texas, to clubs, to weather, to relatioinship advise, to travel, to getting along w/ inlaws, to food, to scoop on other...
  16. Nate

2019 Valero Texas Open

Field includes Jordan Spieth, Rickie Flower, Matt Kuchar and a few other really good pros that can play good golf. Fun hill country golf course out at TPC San Antonio. Last chance for someone to punch their Masters ticket by winning this week!
  17. Nate

Final Hole of 2018 Picture

Post up a picture of your final hole played in 2018. Simple as that! Stonebridge Dye Course, McKinney TX
  18. Nate

FS: THP Sushi and Citrus Putter Covers

I still have my originals but in these styles I did purchase extras. They have never been used and have had the plastic they came in on the entire time. Thought I would see if anyone was trying to catch up on their THP collection. Sushi - SOLD Citrus - SOLD PM for PayPal instructions and...
  19. Nate

Who Was Your 1st THP'er?

@#Cookie posted a picture in the DFW thread of a hole/tee shot that is familiar to many around this area. It got me thinking and I posted right after, that the course he was on was where I played my very first THP golf round with Cookie & #Tadashi70 about 7 years ago...... and the rest is now...
  20. Nate

Bunkers - Wet or Dry

In the Callaway MD4 thread today, @cobrax51 brought up how he struggled with a few bunkers that consisted of wet sand last week. Personally, I love wet sand. There just seems to be less surprises at impact and the ball just seems to come out so smooth. Did a few searches and found JB's...
Back