Search results for query: *

1. golfandpuff

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Decided to try yellow ball for 1st time in years. Bought dozen prov1 and honestly have always played my best with this ball. I am amazed by results of balls tested at mygolfspy.com where prov1 excelled with a top overall score.
  2. golfandpuff

CONTEST Win Cam Smith’s Original Penguin Apparel

Gray slacks and pink shirt with the vest. Always have loved the old school looks of this brand.
  3. golfandpuff

CONTEST Your Favorite: The 2022 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

The Epic Max LS driver no doubt about it. Every time I would stray from Callaway things go sideways.
  4. golfandpuff

Crazy situation at a local golf course in my area

So if the course is close enough and a good value I would support...as long as it is taken care of in your opinion. Stealing anything, even $1 is stealing! However, chances are that is traceable somehow. The course closest to me is fun to play, in good shape, and affordable. I would do things a...
  5. golfandpuff

Tour Event 2022 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

I like Spieth for some reason as well... display for sure!
  6. golfandpuff

CONTEST Win: TecTecTec KLYR Laser Rangefinder

Black and have a Blue Tees and an old Bushnell that takes a 9volt!
  7. golfandpuff

Tour Event The 2022 Masters Contest and Thread

I'm going with my boy Koepka for the Max LS! Wait, am I the only one that likes him?:D
  8. golfandpuff

Callaway Giveaway

I wish I liked it...can't imagine having a bag with white all over it!:cautious:
  9. golfandpuff

RIP Taylor Hawkins

Very sad, RIP and peace to his family. Grohl and certainly been through some hard stuff in his life.
  10. golfandpuff

Tour Event 2022 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Many dudes miss that little magic green reading book it seems.
  11. golfandpuff

Callaway “Pauses” relationship with Phil

So much for honoring a lifetime contract. Had PM backed out surely Cally would have sued. It would have been nice to see at least one company stand behind their guy. I will assume also that if the world can forgive TW then PM will also bounce back.
  12. golfandpuff

CONTEST 2022 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Rams....can't stand Burrow!
  13. golfandpuff

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

I appreciate your answer but again I was simply asking for opinion...I was fit into mavrik and love it. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  14. golfandpuff

80 pages here....it was meant as tongue in cheek...thought I could do that here... Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  15. golfandpuff

Do you still mow your lawn?

I'm in flux anyone have advice on the best e mower? My other option is to pay someone obviously?!
  16. golfandpuff

So we are on 80 can anyone confirm this new head is "that" much better than the mav?!
  17. golfandpuff

The Official Banter Away Thread

Lol, I'm with ya' bruh! Everyone..men that is..keep saying to me happy wife happy life?! I'm wishing I had more info on the front end of that big question. You at least get to pick the color?:oops:
  18. golfandpuff

TaylorMade Truss Putters

They certainly look weird but address is ok IMO. However, MK has certainly not achieved as much as many expected the last 10 years...so try it all my man!
Back