RIP Taylor Hawkins

gmiller598

Par 3 Net Zero
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

So sad. I am a big Foo Fighters fan. Such a great rock band and he was a perfect fit for Dave Grohl in that band. As a drummer myself my heart aches tonight.

Wow, that was unexpected. 😔

RIP Taylor, sad to hear that. Sounds like it was something completely unexpected!

This really bums me out, I love the Foo Fighters.

This is really sad. Huge Foo Fighters fan!

Extremely talented drummer, gone way too soon. Just saw the band back in December and as always, they were awesome.

Wow, so sad.

Man, I hate to hear this. I’ve been a big fan of the Foo Fighters for a long time. Taylor was an incredible drummer. RIP.

Just heard this. Absolutely shocked!!!! A great drummer in a great band!

Just gutted. What a loss.

gaddamit. I'm in shock. this sucks. RIP

This sucks. My favorite band by a long shot.

Terrible news. Grohl always had such amazing things to say about him…

Gone far too soon.

Saw this when I got up this morning. Really sad. I feel for his family and band mates.

This makes me so so so so sad.

Bummer. One of my favorite bands of all time.

RIP

Ugh. Awful.

Crazy just heard abt this. He was one of the greats.

Wow this is horrible.

Very sad, RIP and peace to his family. Grohl and certainly been through some hard stuff in his life.

So sad. I am a big Foo Fighters fan. Such a great rock band and he was a perfect fit for Dave Grohl in that band. As a drummer myself my heart aches tonight.
Same here it's a full spectrum of feelings, I grew up with Charlie watts, and have been a foo fighters fan for many years. The stones and FF are the two bands I've seen live the most. sad day. RIP Taylor Hawkins

Sad, may he RIP.

Back