Search results for query: *

1. T

Anyone know the history behind this brand and how old they are?

Am finding zero hits in search on who that brand is or how old they are. Maybe someone here has run across it. Mostly just curious about them
  2. T

Who all shoots right-handed and putts left-handed?

Tried a new right odyssey seven putter had below average putting. So by chance for h of it I put a left-handed old zebra putter in bag for a couple games was just unbelievable seemed like the holes had a magnets in them and the ball was iron had never 2 putted or better every hole ever!! Who all...
  3. T

Sqairz shoes?

Anyone tried them? All the selling points or claims (square toe ect.) acually make them better than cheaper shoes?
  4. T

So the PGA show has come and gone. For 400$ what is the best option on a launch monitor?

So the PGA show has come and gone. For 400$ what is the best option on a launch monitor? Seems the best choices are SC-200 plus, Flightscope Mevo and the unknown ES-B1. Would you wait for a review on it or no? Right now am leaning towards the Mevo. Any thoughts from anyone that was at the...
  5. T

Anything new and improved on th SC-300

Anyone have insight if anything's better and improved on the way than SC-200 or 300 or do I just go with the 200?
  6. T

Strata or is there a better complete set?

Get this question asked a lot from guys that want to buy a shiny new set of golf clubs and don't want to spend a whole lot. I always say Strata is a good set to buy mostly I'm thinking if Callaway has its name on there it must be a decent golf set for a beginner or even midhandicaper. Would...
  7. T

Ping i3 black dot+ or powerbilt GS2 walmart special

What is the better deal or set to buy for a beginner the ping is in decent shape but old. Or a new walmart special Powerbilt set. Are priced about the same. Any thoughts?
  8. T

WTB Taylormade Aero burner driver shaft - regular flex

Looking for shaft for Aero burner driver, mid launch, regular flex nothing fancy I believe tip size is .335. Old driver so do not want to spend much just if someone has one sitting picking up dust. I'd cover shipping cost if its not over the top to ship to Minnesota Dexter area. PM me Thanks
  9. T

talking strictly (NEW)two piece golf balls

Thinking of buying bulk and talking strictly (NEW)two piece golf balls is there one brand that is better than the other?** * Am thinking better in that do all brands have the same consistency from ball to ball with their two piece balls? Do some have more spin because of the materials being used...
  10. T

Global Golf eBay? "very good condition

So anyone here ever bought a set of irons from Global Golf on eBay "very good condition" do I pull the trigger or not that is the question? Or is it a hit and miss on what you get?
  11. T

Graphite shafts versus steel in irons what are the advantages?

Graphite shafts versus steel in a irons why go with graphite? Two things come to mind faster swing speed and less vibration. Any real life experience here with both and what is the advantage of having graphite shafts other than the two mentioned.
  12. T

Spending a grand for a set of irons is it worth it?

Trying to wrap my head around spending over a grand on a set of irons! Am somewhat new to golf and thinking of buying a set of new irons. Question I have is with Wilson Staff one can pick up a new set for 3 to 400$ and callaway and others are over one grand. What would I be missing out on if...
  13. T

More distance

Question here, any info is appreciated: My set goes driver to 5 wood. (3wood does not work for me at all) I currently have a 2016 taylormade M2 that goes 180-190 yards. (sometimes not as far lol) Question is from 2018 clubs that is not a 3 wood with what could I possibly get more distance with...
  14. T

powerbilt TPS gloves anyone use them?

powerbilt TPS cabretta tour glove anyone use them? any good? durable?
  15. T

F7 driver with xlr8 shaft

So I walk into golf store to buy a F7 that I'd been waiting to go on sale and the sales guy switches shafts from a F7+ think the regular flex had been sold out in the F7 (kinda a newby in golf did not release they had different shafts) only later released I have a xlr8 shaft on my F7 driver...
Back