Search results for query: *

1. Achilles515

WTB .355 Graphite Reg Shafts 6-PW

Title says it all. Looking to throw them in some old Eye 2s. Don’t care about grips, -1” would be perfect but is really irrelevant. Has to be at least 6-PW. Recoils and Fujis are high on my wish list. I’ve never hit the Steelfibers but general consensus seems to be that they’re just below the...
  2. Achilles515

WTB 5 Wood Shaft - Reg Flex

Looking for a 5 Wood Shaft, reg flex, 42" ish, 70g-75g. Bonus if it has a Tour Edge adapter but not a deal breaker. Not looking to break the bank. Shipped to AL. Lmk what y'all have.
  3. Achilles515

WTB Tour Edge C721 Weights

Looking for the 15g or 18g weight or both for this. Website says out of stock but im sure someone has them.
  4. Achilles515

Wood Shaft Questions.....

I currently play a shorter driver shaft due to me being a midget. Actually I'm 5'2 but played a 43" driver. Just got in a Tour Edge C721 with a 50g Ventus Red shaft in it. Lighter than I'm used to but had it cut down to 43" from 45.5". So obviously it's going to play lighter than 50g. Absolutely...
  5. Achilles515

Cutting my Bag to 10 Clubs

Was playing more but really don't see the need and actually feel some relief lol. I'll be carrying a Driver (250-260 total), 5 wood (200-210), One Length Utility 5 iron (175-185), 7 iron (155), 8 iron (145), 9 iron (135), PW (125), 54° and 60° wedges and putter. Never feel comfortable with a 6...
  6. Achilles515

WTB Looking for a 12° Driver

Trying to see what's out there let me know what y'all have. Preferably regular flex and in good shape. No Titleist.
  7. Achilles515

12° Driver Anyone?

Currently have a SZ Xtreme 10.5 turned up to 11.5 but probably looking to switch. I'm short so my angle of attack on a driver is negative and my ball flight is typically low low. Considering going to a 12° and turning it up to 12.5 for the added height. Just curious if anyone else has done...
  8. Achilles515

G4 MG4 + Golf Shoe

Size 8, very clean, worn twice. I have baby feet and they're just a little too big for me still. Bought new for $219 but will let them go for $125 shipped.
  9. Achilles515

For Sale LTDx One Length 3H

Excellent shape, probably hit 30-40 balls with it, hybrids just aren't for me. Reg flex, 19°, no alterations done, completely stock. Purchases new from Cobra. Comes with headcover. $185 shipped Would consider possible trades for a set of reg flex graphite iron shafts.
  10. Achilles515

Graphite for Ping Eye2s

Been gaming my Ping Eye 2s for a while. Can't seem to get rid of them. Recently bought a wedge set from Golfworks, Maltby Max Milled Wedges with Kuro Kage graphite shafts. Completely LOVE the feel of them. Now i'm considering getting some for my Eye 2s. I know the .355 hosel may be somewhat...
  11. Achilles515

Smallest when Folded

Currently in the market for a cart. Probably going to trade for one but my trunk space is limited so I'm trying to see what carts are the smallest when they're folded up. Have a Sun Mountain stand bag to go on it.
  12. Achilles515

For Sale LTDx OL 3H

Got it in the mail yesterday. Used it on the range this morning, not for me. I prefer a utility iron. Still like new except for the minor ball marks on the face. Reg flex, 19°. $215 Shipped Not looking for trades at this time
  13. Achilles515

Review Maltby Max Milled Wedges

So I've been in the market for some wedges and honestly didn't want to spend a ton of money. So I went to Golfworks.com to see what they had to offer. Always liked Maltby stuff and Golfworks usually has good prices. Upon searching their site I came across a "Pak" option which let's you pick the...
  14. Achilles515

Review PXG Clydesdale Review

Finally got my Clydesdale in the mail today and immediately took it to the range to test it out. Quick background on me. I consider myself a good putter, rarely 3 putt even on tournament speed greens. I had been using a LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter for the past year but felt i needed a...
  15. Achilles515

PXG Clydesdale Review

Finally got my Clydesdale in the mail today and immediately took it to the range to test it out. Quick background on me. I consider myself a good putter, rarely 3 putt even on tournament speed greens. I had been using a LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter for the past year but felt i needed...
  16. Achilles515

FS/FT: Ping Eye 2 Black Dot 2-PW & Lab Golf DFP 2.1

Matching serial numbers, great shape, zz lite stiff shafts, newer Pure DTX Standard size grips. Standard L/L/L. Asking $180 shipped Also have a Lab Golf Directed Force 2.1 Putter w/headcover. Like new, about 6 months old. Asking $300 shipped obo. Will consider trades. Looking for a...
  17. Achilles515

Shaft for Driver Question.....

Trying to get opinions on a shaft set up for a driver I'm short, only 5'3 on a good day. A standard length driver doesn't do it for me. My irons are standard length, I don't carry any fairway woods. I'm currently experimenting with a 40" shaft in a Cobra SZ head but I hook it too often. I think...
  18. Achilles515

OG King Cobra Oversized (mid 90s) dilemma

Early last year I was playing the F9 One Length irons and played pretty solid with them, about a 10 hdcp. Wanted to try something a little less chunky and more traditional lofts. Fast forward to this year. Went and got fit with an independent fitter, very good guy, very knowledgeable. He had...
  19. Achilles515

For Sale Sim Max 2 and Wedge Set

Sim Max 2 Driver, 9° like new. Comes with 44" Oban Devotion stiff shaft and a Ventus Blue 5 wood shaft reg flex (used it as a mini driver setup). Also comes with a F Bomb headcover. Head is like new and only used for 2 range sessions, can hardly tell it's been hit. $400 shipped OBO. Will also...
  20. Achilles515

For Sale MG4+ Golf Shoes

MG4+ golf shoe size 8 men's. Like new as you can see in the pictures. Only worn for 1 round. Very comfortable, only selling because they're too big for me. I have baby feet lol and they don't make anything smaller so I tried them to see if I could make it work. These retail for $200 new. $155...
Back