Search results for query: *

1. G

SCGA Member Outings

For those in So Cal and who are members of the SCGA. The first wave of member outings opened today. I am looking to sign up for Coto de Caza and Yorba Linda. Anyone else doing any of the outings and would like to pair up?
  2. G

Phish at the Sohere

Anyone in here Phish Phans? I requested tickets for April 18-21. Would love to tee it up in the morning before the show if anyone else will be there.
  3. G

Bushnell Pro X3

I have a Bushnell Pro X3. Anyone else have an issue with the red display? The bottom portion of the display (slope and battery area) have begun to disappear. The black display works just fine. I filed a warranty claim and they are having me send it in for evaluation.
  4. G

NorCal vs SoCal

Would anyone have interest in reviving this super fun event? I still have the trophy and I would be willing to help coordinate courses, hotels options and dates if there is enough interest. I am thinking sometime in early Spring to give enough time to set up everything.
  5. G

Say Grace Fundraiser/Auction

Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone, I am posting a link to an Instagram post by Leave The Pin podcast where they are teaming up with Eagles and Arrows to auction off 2 headcovers. All money raised, not the profit but every penny collected will go to support Grace. Grace is the daughter of LPGA...
  6. G

WTB Planemate Tour Striker

I am looking to purchase a Planemate Tour Striker. If anyone has one they are looking to move. Please let me know.
  7. G

New Forum Name

Hello THP I wanted to announce that I have changed my forum name and why. I am no longer CenturyHack! I came up with the name when I joined because my scores were well over 100 and like the rest of us, I’m a Hack. So I put it together and got CenturyHack. I now have been consistently...
  8. G

Catalogue 18 Magazine

i have been considering purchasing the Catalogue 18 magazine for the last few months. Website link is below. It’s not cheap ($60) and the shipping is not either ($15). That’s been my apprehension, $75 for a magazine. It looks to be really nice with great photography. It is also a large magazine...
  9. G

WTB - Voice Caddie SC200

I’m looking for a Voice Caddie SC200. If you have one you would like to sell, let me know. Thanks!
  10. G

WTB - SuperSpeed Golf

I’m looking to buy a Men’s set of the SuperSpeed swing sticks. Let me know if you have a set you would like to sell. Thanks.
  11. G

Junior Golf Programs

Do you have kids? If so, what age and do they participate in any Junior Golf Programs? Have your experiences been positive and promoted continued engagement in the game? I have 2 kids, both girls age 10 and 5. The oldest participates in a Friday Junior Golf League at a local muni. She just...
  12. G

FS - Logan Olson Retro Putter -Sold

I am selling a Logan Olson Retro Head Putter. This is one of his early models. It has a twist neck, weld neck and Damascus site dot. It is also torched creating the colors. I used it 3 or 4 rounds and it just did not fit me. There are no issues with it. It is in very good condition. See pictures...
  13. G

The Golfer’s Journal

I have seen this publication for some time now. I almost purchased one when it first came out but for $20, I just couldn’t pull the trigger. Fast Forward to last month, I attended a tournament and part of the tee bag was the Winter 2019 issue. I was really blown away by the quality, pictures...
  14. G

Grips in your bag

I am curious if the THP community uses the same grips (brand, size, model) through out your bag excluding the putter. Woods, hybrid, irons, wedges do you keep the bag consistent with the same grips?
  15. G

PhiGolf and WGT

I was bouncing around this morning and I found this product called PhiGolf that connects with WGT. It is a swing stick type of device that will allow for simulated swings. Those swings are then extrapolated into the WGT game. They also include a sensor so that real clubs can be used. Was this on...
  16. G

WTB: 3W Shaft Stiff w/ Callaway Optifit

I would like to buy a 3W shaft stiff(6.0) with Callaway optifit. I would like to try a shorter shaft in my driver so it doesn’t need to be anything high end. Send me a PM with what you have and how much. Thanks CenturyHack
  17. G

Coffee Drinkers Unite

I’ve been drinking coffee for about 5 years now. I used to buy Starbucks or Peet’s regularly, sometimes 3 or 4 a day. Now I make 99% of my own coffee at home. I use a Nespresso pod machine or grind my own beans to make espresso in a Rancilio machine. I prefer a dark roast with earthy and...
  18. G

I Gotcha #1 Ball Retriever Review (Thanks THP and Budget Golf)

In 2018, the THP Championship is sponsored by Budget Golf and each team at the Championship is sponsored by an item. As part of team Clubbed Seal, I received an I Gotcha #1 Ball Retriever the Executive model which extends to 6' giving a total of 10' reach. This thread will serve as my review...
  19. G

WTB - Swag Headcovers

I am looking to purchase Swag Headcovers. I would currently like all except the King of Swag. Send me a message with what you have. Thanks in advance
  20. G

First Time Check In

Good Evening Everyone, My name is Derek. I'm 43 and live in Seal Beach, Ca. I have been golfing for about a year and a half. I started because my then 7yo daughter was learning to play so I started with her. I have played regularly for about a year. I play a round at least once a week, go to...
Back