Search results for query: *

1. J

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I think Justin Thomas is going to take it this year. Got a two back of the e12 and I really like them. But i also really like the Tour BX
  2. J

Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

I have only tried the apps that keep score,putts. I have a couple friends who have a shot scope and they rave about it. Always wanted to give it a try
  3. J

Looking For Testers: Cleveland SOFT Premier Putters

I am currently playing a Tommy Armour impact 3 CB putter! I would love to test the 11s 35 inch
  4. J

CONTEST Win a Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putter

Wingman 02 35” but I would get it extended to 38” 69* (NICE) lie
  5. J

Looking For Testers: Callaway Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X Golf Balls

I currently playing the Kirkland ball. They have been good to me. I have played the chrome soft before and it was ok for me feel like i lost some distance with my driver. I would like to test the chrome soft x to and compare it to the pro v1x, Bridgestone x, tp5x, to see how it works for my game.
  6. J

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

Because I prefer the Bridgestone ball to the “other” ball. And when i did the fitting on their app the Tour BX was the ball I was fit for. I like the distance off the tee, and the feel around the green. And with their logo when I put my mark on the ball it is my initials. A nice purple V...
  7. J

Callaway Oceanside and Oceanside LX Golf Shoes

I like simple look of the LX. I prefer a clean looking shoe.
  8. J

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

The reason I would like to win the Ping G410 is because my old Cobra F6 is already obsolete. And winning stuff is always good :egyptian:
Back