Looking For Testers: Cleveland SOFT Premier Putters

Odyssey exo strokelab
My putter is the worst part of my game. With a tendency to leave putts short consistently.
I would like to test #11

the tfi 6.5 putter.
I wish they'd bring this shape back.

My current putter is the TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick.
I'd like to give the 34" 10.5 a test.

Currently using a Wilson harmonies M5
Would love to test #8 in 34”

I am currently playing a Tommy Armour impact 3 CB putter! I would love to test the 11s 35 inch

Since a Cleveland Huntington Beach was on my short list when I recently bought a new putter, I'd definitely be interested in giving one of these a go. (And, unlike my long game, putting is something at which I've experienced a degree of success and consistency.)

I'm currently using a SeeMore Si5 mallet.

Would like to try either the Huntington Beach #11 or #14. 35 in. RH.

My current putter is the Tommy Armour Impact #3.
I would like to try the 10.5 or 11. 33" or 34" RH.

Current putter is Odyssey stroke lab tuttle putter and would like to try the Cleveland 11s premier.
Thanks for the chance

Currently using and old Wilson blade putter and mould love the 14 model rh for more control and balance

My current putter is a bettinardi wide blade, would like to try the #8. Thank you for the chance to try.

My current putter is a bettinardi wide blade, I would like to test/try the #8 in right hand 35”. Thank you for the chance to try.

Current putter is a Scotty Cameron Newport 2.

I’d like to try the Huntington Beach Soft Premier 4.

Would like to try 10.5c. Currently alternate between odyssey 2 ball and gigs golf classic

My current putter is a Odyssey White Hot Rx and I would like to try the Huntington beach soft 11

My current putter is a Taylor Made Rossa from circa 2008. I would like to test #4

I currently use the original spider, I would like to try the new Cleveland line of putters

I play with odyssey white hot I would like to try the 11s

My current putter is the first Huntington Beach line of putter #4. I would also like to test the #4 model of this line

My current putter is actually the first line of Huntington Beach collection number 1 and i love it. Would love to test the number 11 33”.

I would like to try the #8 in 34". If possible. Looks very close to my ER2. Would like to see how they compare being that they have a huge price difference.

Attachments

• 20200903_122716.jpg
    20200903_122716.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1
My current gamer is the Odyssey Works Versa 1W. I have had a lot of success with that putter, so I would love to test out the Huntington Beach Premier #8.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm currently playing an odyssey white hot #4, the only putter I have ever played.

Would love to try the HB 11S, have liked the feel of the fang putters in the pro shop and would love to try one out.

Good luck everyone!

My current putter is a piece of crap! I've been playing golf for 2 years now and am in the market for a new one. I've had a lot of success with my one now and I'd like to see how this putter would change my game !

My current putter is an Odessey Stroke lab black double wide putter.
I would love to test and review the SOFT Premier model #3. It is slightly smaller then my double wide but looks amazing.

Back