Search results for query: *

1. M

I. Hate. This. Game.

The other day I posted about a new milestone for me. I made it 7 holes without losing a single ball. Today, I lost 7 balls in less than 5 holes. Today, on the 2nd hottest day of the year so far, I was bound and determined to play an honest round of golf to start computing a real handicap. I...
  2. M

A golf first - no lost balls

I am a horrible, horrible player. I'm just getting back into the game after 15ish or so years since the last time I played. Today was a first in that I didn't lose any balls during play. Full disclosure, we only made it through 7 holes before the course was shut down for weather, but it's not...
  3. M

Do you own your own golf cart?

I am trying to decide if I should buy my own golf cart. Right this moment the answer is a clear no because I'm not able to play regularly. However, within the next couple of weeks, there is a solid chance of me being able to play on an almost daily basis (weather permitting of course.)...
  4. M

Calling all Acura (especially TLX) owners, please come inside to chat...

I want to get a low price luxury car and I've been considering the TLX. I currently drive a 2011 Accord with V6 and the EX-L trim so the 2018 TLX with a V6 and the advance package is appealing to me. I'm looking for any and all relevant information you guys can give me about the TLX and about...
  5. M

I will rate your dog

I love doggos and I love looking at pictures of dogs. Please feel free to post a picture of your dog and I will rate your dog on a scale of 1 to 10. (Also, this is a great way to increase your post count.)
  6. M

New member in Owensboro, KY

Hey guys, I'm Chris. I live in Owensboro, KY. I suck at golf but this is the year I'm going to get better. Normally I play at Hillcrest when I'm buy myself or at Windridge if I have a member with me. But right now my skill is so low that I prefer to go to Perfect Swing and work on my...
Back