Search results for query: *

1. oddjob27

Mini-Club Idea

So I've seen this around for quite a number of years but I haven't found a specific product around it. Has anyone ever built a "mini-club" where it's basically the grip and maybe a few inches of shaft and then the head. I thought about building this to practice wrist conditions, shallowing out...
  2. oddjob27

Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom Shaft

I picked up a set of clubs yesterday off of OfferUp. The seller was selling his entire bag, I was more interested in the just the driver and irons. But the putter he threw in with the deal was a Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom, 2005. The shaft is a little too short, I prefer a 35". But I can't...
  3. oddjob27

PhiGolf WGT Edition Review

Thought I'd give a shot at doing a product review. Recently, during the last Amazon Prime Day, I ran across the PhiGolf WGT Edition golf "simulator". I say "simulator" because I don't think it's quite a simulation in terms of what a golf simulator should be. Let me get this out of the way - you...
  4. oddjob27

Upgrade or Stay? Driver Question

Hey all! New to the forums and everyone has been super cool. Right now I'm hitting with an older driver, the Bridgestone J33R 460cc @ 9.5* w/ an X-Stiff shaft. I believe these came out back in 2009? From my last launch monitor data I'm averaging about 320y, 130mph swing speed, 180mph ball speed...
  5. oddjob27

Greetings from California!

Hey all! New member here. Name is Ed I'm from Tustin, CA. Been playing for a little while now, roughly a 15 handicap (never officially got it figured out), working on getting it down. Hope to maybe meet some locals on the forums and make some new friends. Cheers and thanks!
Back