Search results for query: *

1. MizunoDeaf

New England Series Amateur Tour (Won my first tournament ever!)

Can’t believe I finished tied for first place two days ago. It was my first tournament I played since 14 years ago!!!! I finally started playing golf again seriously a month ago. I played New England Series tournament at Kirkbrae CC in Rhode Island and shot 6 over par. hit 13 greens 3 three...
  2. MizunoDeaf

Who played Connecticut National Golf Club?

Teeing off tomorrow at 8:30 am! Heard so many great things about the course.. Playing with a buddy of mine whos coming down from Boston!
  3. MizunoDeaf

Any golfers here were former college golfers?

Lets post here! I played for Gardner Webb University in Boiling Springs for one year then transferred to Lenoir Rhyne College. Was number 1 player on my college team during my senior year. Earned a partial scholarship for my senior year after i was one of the top players on the team during my...
  4. MizunoDeaf

New England Series.... (Amatuer Tour)

Anyone here play New England Series? I am thinking of joining the tour.. Play top private courses all over new england area... it just sounds like fun to stay in shape with your game every week
  5. MizunoDeaf

Donald Ross is my favorite golf designer!

I wish he is still alive..... He is the best! He makes the game of golf so much fun and sometimes he just makes the game unfair LOL especially with the greens.. Im just a huge fan of him. I am always traveling around New England area to play all of Ross courses! I am currently employed at...
  6. MizunoDeaf

Deaf Golfer from Connecticut

Hello golfers, Just joined this site recently.. I would like to introduce myself to you all! My name is Craig.. I am deaf... I was former NCAA Division 2 golfer (Played for Lenoir Rhyne College and was #1 man on my senior year).... I also was on the Deaf USA Golf team for 2000 and 2004...
Back