Search results for query: *

1. Boone

Your best driver ever.

This. I don’t know if I’ll ever try and upgrade from the B21. Changed my game.
  2. Boone

Owww, My Back!

Teeter Inversion Table is the best purchase I have ever made in terms of back health. I use it a couple times a day for 5 minutes and it has been life-changing. Very inexpensive. Anyone who has chronic back issues should consider one imho.
  3. Boone

Your Most Disliked Band (From the Genre Which You Primarily Listen)

I don’t like Dave Mathew’s. Something about his voice drives me insane. I know I may be the only one.
  4. Boone

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup

Pretty sure THP is a politics-free zone, and I respect that. I think your opinion is incredibly disrespectful to a bunch of young American women working their asses off to win.
  5. Boone

You'll 'actively root against them'? Because a player or two have extreme viewpoints? :rolleyes: Sorry - but that's an asinine viewpoint.
  6. Boone

Lindsay Horan fought like hell in every match and she was one of only two players to come closing to scoring today. She is awesome and I felt so bad for her.
  7. Boone

Being the most experienced player on the team and sending a PK high being one of them :) I know it happens, and the loss certainly isn't all on one play. But that's a pretty huge miss in that spot.
  8. Boone

And your sub is a 38 year old who can no longer play at this level.
  9. Boone

I’m watching. They’ve controlled the action, just have to finish on some of these opportunities.
  10. Boone

Garage Simulator Crew

I use network mode and I have found that the best thing to do after any updates is to: 1. turn off wifi 2. Unplug the Skytrak from power source and do a reset. 3. Turn wifi and connect Skytrak in direct mode. 4. Reset up my network connection Seems to help with my prior post-update issues.
  11. Boone

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

So jealous - absolutely awesome!
  12. Boone

Are high handicappers more likely to win competitions?

Several tourneys I have played in capped the high cappers at 20 so that there wasn’t a huge advantage given. Seems like a logical solution?
  13. Boone

Are high handicappers more likely to win competitions?

I’m sure any high handicapper on the Planet will gladly trade their golf game with any of you low handicappers so you can win more club competitions :cool:
  14. Boone

Squaring driver clubface

As the Byrds said, turn, turn, turn. Club face will follow.
  15. Boone

Do You Want to Get Better?

I absolutely want to get better. I did not have the advantage of learning to golf when I was young. I picked it up in my 20's through friends who were casual golfers who could not teach me much. I have played on and off for the 40 years since, but really only consistently playing over the past...
  16. Boone

Garage Simulator Crew

I bought a Black and Decker last year and it does an amazing job both heating and cooling. I had to cut a hole for the exhaust hose, and portable units create a lot of water so it also required a drain hose. I have mine running through a hole I drilled in the floor. It was going to cost me $6000...
  17. Boone

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

I have this killer Peruvian chicken recipe but couldn't find the chicken I wanted and bought some pork tenderloins instead. Going to sub in the pork and see how it comes out. You basically soak the meat in cold water and lots of cut lemon/juice for an hour or two. Then slather it with a paste...
  18. Boone

Geoduck Anyone?

It was probably right after they found the oysters and said 'this clam _____ looks tasty' :)
  19. Boone

Geoduck Anyone?

Lol. Yeah, I got nuthin.
Back