Search results for query: *

1. chadjordan7

WTB Project X 6.5 Rifle Iron Shafts (3-9 or P) .355 (Taper)

Interested in finding a set or 2 of shafts to build a few sets with some old blades to match my gamers. Looking for .355 taper tips as I'll be using them in some Mizuno MP67's or Titleist 680 mbs.
  2. chadjordan7

Full Club Customization Project - May The Force Be With Me - Fanatics Help Needed

Went ahead and ordered myself a set of the Boyd Blade & Ferrule "Space Fight '77" ferrules with the star wars theme! I also own a set of small and large stamps and a paint fill kit, so I am diving in headfirst on this one! Looking for some help/suggestions on how to setup my ferrules thru the...
  3. chadjordan7

Boyd Blade & Ferrule - Custom Ferrules for 718 Irons?

Thinking of going waaayyy overboard on my new irons and ordering a set of the sexy custom ferrules from the guys over @bbandfco. Before I pull the trigger, I just want to make sure that the 718 MB/CB/AP2 don't need collared ferrules. according to the golfwrx spreadsheet, all of them take a.355...
  4. chadjordan7

Most Mind Blowing Custom Fit Experience?

So I don't post a lot on here, but working as an assistant pro full-time...I'm on here reading what you guys are posting all the time! Love knowing I am FAR from alone in my level of golf addiction and geekiness. This past week, I went down to Penn Oaks for a Titleist Thursday fitting. I've...
Back